The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not ready to call him a fraud as his objective is not to fleece people for their money. He does talk a lot of shit though. I find him mildly entertaining. Men that have their shit together really have no legitimate use for him. He comes across as a closeted metro-sexual fag type looking for a reason to clown people.

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the thing I find strange with him like the youtuber allude to, there is really no way to verify many of his claims: image consultant for big corporations, making 6 figures, only dating beautiful women, companies he worked for, his connections to high value network, his high value clients and etc.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not ready to call him a fraud as his objective is not to fleece people for their money. He does talk a lot of shit though. I find him mildly entertaining. Men that have their shit together really have no legitimate use for him. He comes across as a closeted metro-sexual type looking for a reason to clown people.
Your last sentence just needs a little adjustment and it would be 100 percent accurate.. remove metro-sexual with another word and that last sentence is gold

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Yeah the guy in the video is dogging him out for saying "he's a business man" and high-value man.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin speaks in code like Tariq, being a fraud if he is or isn't is irrelevant. It's what he's speaking on that people like.

Black man speaking pro family is the message, the words are used to grab your attention.

If you care more about the "high value" than the family you need to GTFO away from me. I don't watch his stuff as I deleted my youtube stuff but I support what I heard.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.... EVERYBODY who makes YouTube videos is a fraud! Portraying a lifestyle that they don't live is basically the prerequisite for setting up a studio account.

Anytime you're on video telling folks to donate, like a video or subscribe to your channel you're a fraud apart of a fraud system.

Why is it folks always want to portray themselves as animals? "I'm an alpha male", "apex predator", etc... Motherfcuker you just ain't in a room with a cat that can kick YOUR ass!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with dude content. I do think he gay tho that’s the vibe I’ve got since y’all posted his videos here.

But just because he doesn’t have a “successful” business with a executive title or position doesn’t mean he doesn’t have anything to teach.

Dude in the video gave some fair criticism but he also in his feelings and hating.

Idk how long Kevin Samuels been around but it seem like he just developing.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, I've never REALLY heard of eiher one of these guys, although I have recently viewed a few of Kevin Samual's (KS) videos, by way of BGOL threads, and have found the both some what entertaining and informative. I haven't heard him say anything earth shattering yet he puts his material out there and you check it out or you don't. This guy has a very seemingly visceral approach about the way he goes about "debunking" KS, if KS isn't what he says he is and you are about your business it seems to me that it would be a waste of your precious time to devote any of it talking about what KS isn't, unless there is something more personal to his statement(s)?

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I've never REALLY heard of eiher one of these guys, although I have recently viewed a few of Kevin Samual's (KS) videos, by way of BGOL threads, and have found the both some what entertaining and informative. I haven't heard him say anything earth shattering yet he puts his material out there and you check it out or you don't. This guy has a very seemingly visceral approach about the way he goes about "debunking" KS, if KS isn't what he says he is and you are about your business it seems to me that it would be a waste of your precious time to devote any of it talking about KS isn't, unless there is something more personal to his statement(s)?

This is the problem... these GIMPS and Bogo free women...taking it personal...cause the shit.. He Speaketh is 100....I'm really out here...and the women that hate what he talking about ..got Simps..lined up...to fend for them..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no problem with dude content. I do think he gay tho that’s the vibe I’ve got since y’all posted his videos here.

But just because he doesn’t have a “successful” business with a executive title or position doesn’t mean he doesn’t have anything to teach.

Dude in the video gave some fair criticism but he also in his feelings and hating.

Idk how long Kevin Samuels been around but it seem like he just developing.

He got these Finesse hoes...in they feelings.. jackkkk