Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
that was more like they were in the same space together..they never interacted...it would be like you were in a conference room with lebron james that one time but he was on the other side of the room the whole time.
Boba Fett fired his cable/wire and wrapped Luke in it in Return of the Jedi.

And Luke sliced his blaster barrel off.

They absolutely interacted.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boba Fett fired his cable/wire and wrapped Luke in it in Return of the Jedi.

They absolutely interacted.
you're right...soo its like lebron needed a pen to write something down and you handed it to him then he kinda smiled, turned and walked away. :giggle: :giggle:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Rewatched the episode again tonight and there is one thing that kind of bothered me.

Bo Katan.

I thought the fact that her and Sasha Banks stayed on the bridge instead of looking for Gideon was weird.

Bo Katan's sole purpose was to face Gideon himself and retrieve the Dark Saber. Once the ladies took the bridge, she just chilled there and acted surprised that Din Djarin had the kid, Dark Saber and Gideon.

Logically, since Gideon wasn't on the bridge, he would be with Grogu in the brigg.

Why didn't Bo Katan go looking for him?

Wish they had a faceoff, Bo Katan, Mando and Gideon....

Did anyone else notice that little flub?

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rewatched the episode again tonight and there is one thing that kind of bothered me.

Bo Katan.

I thought the fact that her and Sasha Banks stayed on the bridge instead of looking for Gideon was weird.

Bo Katan's sole purpose was to face Gideon himself and retrieve the Dark Saber. Once the ladies took the bridge, she just chilled there and acted surprised that Din Djarin had the kid, Dark Saber and Gideon.

Logically, since Gideon wasn't on the bridge, he would be with Grogu in the brigg.

not so much a flub as the writers forcing things to happen in a certain way to hit the points of the story they want to hit. Like I said mando himself could have handled the droids with the dark saber and his armor alone... didn't really need Luke but then they wouldn't have had that cool scene. Bo could have went down to the brig to confront gideon but they wanted to set up the conflict between mando and her with the sword which looks like the driving story for next season. :dunno:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Bigger question is why would you watch a show you obviously don't like then question the people that do like it? If the shit sucks to you, you didn't have to watch two whole seasons of it. Then you wouldn't have to experience any lame sets, repetitiveness, or be annoyed by any character. So, if you're annoyed, you only have yourself to blame.
He's one of those people who love to hear themselves talk. Its like this simpsons episoxe ibsaw the other day when that fat comic book guy was a out to do his usual nerdy nitpicking a d bitching when homer interrupted him and asked the crowd " does anybody care what this guy thinks?" They all shouted back "NO!!!!" exactly. That's my thoughts exactly whenever somebody on the internet tries to be that special snowflake who thinks he knows better than the rest but in reality he needs to stfu!

Darkness's

Registered

Bo Katan.

There was a squadron if dark trooper droids on thst ship thats why

Darkness's

Registered
mando blew them out of the airlock they would have picked that up on the bridge.
I just watched the episode again. Before they got on the ship no katan told lando she wanted him to get the dark saber because moff Gideon has it and only his beskar armor has a chance of defeating him.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like his Father before him

I had hoped for this a couple of weeks ago but man i was blown away by the entire episode
How cana 46 minute show make me feel like a kid again ,as if i was watching Star Wars and E.T the Extra-Terrestrial FOR THE FIRST TIME !!
Star Wars is back !!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AWW MAN!!!!!..Ep 8, The Season Finale was FUCKIN EPIC!!!!!... :dance: :dance:

Man, I fucking lost it when I saw the X-Wing and the Green Lightsaber came out!!... :dance::dance:

THis shit had me soo hype when Skywalker came out!!....They made the season finale soo fucking epic!!...Fuckin Cheers!!..One of the best shows on TV!!...:cheers:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
you're right...soo its like lebron needed a pen to write something down and you handed it to him then he kinda smiled, turned and walked away. :giggle: :giggle:

No, it's like Lebron kidnapped your best friend and sent him to bounty hunters to die, then your risked your life to save your friend and had a confrontation with Lebron over a sarlacc pit where he tied you up and you disarmed him.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Bigger question is why would you watch a show you obviously don't like then question the people that do like it? If the shit sucks to you, you didn't have to watch two whole seasons of it. Then you wouldn't have to experience any lame sets, repetitiveness, or be annoyed by any character. So, if you're annoyed, you only have yourself to blame.

There's always someone that wants to be contrary.

At some point he'll say how he's like you other Negroes.......that's all he wants to be able to do.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rouge One did it better. You felt the fear.

Luke killing robots had no emotion to it. The music and passing was off.

He didn't even look in the direction of Gideon.

I know what they tried to do but damn. It didn't have to be Luke. Create NEW stories.

I also hate that the kid is the same race as Yoda. It is just lame.
Only half right. Vader was fear, the terror in the dark heralding the coming apocalypse.

Luke was mutha-fugging:
8ae69ebd3d0c9254a0bcf8cdc63df9b1.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
questions remain
who the hell is baby Yoda...yoda's son?

is he going to training him? this is the shit we should have been seeing instead of those Disney start wars movies

Last edited:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only for a quick bit when Luke was breaking Han and crew out from Jabba the Hut.
Yeah I know that scene from Rotj , also boba took a shot at Luke in the empire strikes back. I wanna know did luke see boba now that boba got out of the monsters stomach

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People shit on Lucas and the prequel trilogy but the prequels gave us the best Star Wars stories with the Clone War.

The way the Mandalorians were explored and shown in Clone Wars was awesome storytelling and world building and The Mandalorian show is benefiting from it.

I'm convinced the Sequel Trilogy would have been better if they went with Lucas plans for Maul and Talon.

Welp, hope Favreau and Filoni involve Lucas as much as possible.

In record my favorite star wars film is revenge of the sith followed by return if the jedi. Wattup