"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
NEW COVID CASE RECORD SET LAST NIGHT- 90,000+ NEW CASES.... ONE NEW CASE PER SECOND

Source MSNBC, Stephnie Ruhle
Edit: One death every 107 seconds

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Ohio broke its record 6 times in 10 days.

giphy.gif

Thank you,Mike Dewine for being the fucking idiot you are.

7 times in 11 days now...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
We can t sustain 100000 cases a day man. That is too much virus being produced.

Each person infected becomes a virus producing factory.

At,some point this country needs to be locked down. None of that stay-at-home orders bullshit. Unless,you're going to a job or grocery store, you shouldn't be out at all...Of course,that will never happen because folks in this fucking country care more about be social to one another than people's lives. They act like they're the only people dealing with this pandemic.

I even agree about having Covid-19 fatigue but at some point people gotta sacrifice what they want for the lives of other people and not make the hospitals be full.Imagine,having some type of illness but the doctors/nurses can't get to you because the hospital is near capacity.

I've said this many times, I knew there were selfish people but I never knew it was this amount of selfishness in this fucking country.