Joe Biden is now POTUS

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can say for sure that we're doing our part in Charlotte, but I worry about Fayetteville and out there in Asheville. I know the triad and triangle gonna hold it down though.

Those 2 areas are good. It's the Charlotte suburbs you have to worry about. Clinton got smashed in every county that surrounds Mecklenburg in 2016, same for Obama in 2012. Biden has to do at least 4 points better in each of those counties while running up the urban counties vote total.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How have lines looked for you? Was going to go in yesterday morning but lines were long. May go later today to get it done.

I mentioned this numerous times already before about seeing Biden signs out there. I've actually been seeing them in places I never expected, like richer places and rural parts as I drive around.

I really think Biden has FL locked.
I mail-in voted but to quote my community mail lady “mail in ballots have bust the post office’s A-hole wide open” that was two weeks ago

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can say for sure that we're doing our part in Charlotte, but I worry about Fayetteville and out there in Asheville. I know the triad and triangle gonna hold it down though.

Asheville is very progressive. Now the rest of those mountain towns are different. I think Fayetteville going to be good too.

Winston, Greensboro, Raleigh, Durham, Asheville, Chapel Hill, Charlotte is a lock. We just need a high turnout in those areas to offset the rural counties.

Out of 100 counties, 24 counties went blue in 2016. Out of those 24 counties, 7 (all blue counties) of those make up over 40% of NC’s population.

The cities in NC needs to show out.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Those 2 areas are good. It's the Charlotte suburbs you have to worry about. Clinton got smashed in every county that surrounds Mecklenburg in 2016, same for Obama in 2012. Biden has to do at least 4 points better in each of those counties while running up the urban counties vote total.

Man, if we can snatch Union County it’s really a wrap. That County is frustrating as fuck.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, if we can snatch Union County it’s really a wrap. That County is frustrating as fuck.

If Union County flips, then NC is a blue state for now on like VA. I've been looking at this NY Times details chart as to why Biden needs at least a 4 point swing in the Charlotte suburb counties.

That's not even mentioning the fact that the 7 counties you mentioned have gained 220K new voters total since 2016. We just need turnout.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Union County flips, then NC is a blue state for now on like VA. I've been looking at this NY Times details chart as to why Biden needs at least a 4 point swing in the Charlotte suburb counties.

That's not even mentioning the fact that the 7 counties you mentioned have gained 220K new voters total since 2016. We just need turnout.

Damn, Clinton lost that county by 30k.

The blue wave in NC for the midterms was still met with cheating from the GOP in Union County.

I don't think they are going to let that one flip, fam. :smh:

But you're right, if they did, it's over for the GOP in NC.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The blue wave in NC for the midterms was still met with cheating from the GOP in Union County.

Do you remember what it was in 2008?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do you remember what it was in 2008?

Red like a mofo :smh:

Obama lost Union County by 22,800 votes.

What the hell is going on over there? I know western parts of the county are fairly diverse, but I would have thought that area would be more progressive.

I talked to my homie who lives in Indian Trial and he says it's a toss-up from his perspective.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CountyPopulation
Wake
1111761​
Mecklenburg
1110356​
Guilford
537174​
Forsyth
382295​
Cumberland
335509​
Durham
321488​
Buncombe
261191​
Union
239859​
New Hanover (Purple)
234473​

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't expect a flip but eating at that 30k gap will all depend on how much a change of heart those "Karens" have. I look at Union County as a bunch of migrants moving from up north and people leaving Mecklenburg. 20 years ago that place was straight hick country. Seems like they're getting a new high school almost every year now.

The cheating that worries me is Durham County as the majority vote is black and they use that bullshit company VR Systems which has shown vulnerability to hacking.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is probably the only good news Donald Trump can rely on from now until election day. Forecasted to be 30%, reported 5 days before election day. I don't think it'll be that high tho

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Hilarious.

"Perhaps the best strategic decision was back in May, when Parscale unleashed $176 million in spending to drag down Biden in public polling. That worked out well."

:lol: