NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give Denver a lot of credit..their whole team..Jamal Murray..the Joker..MPJ..J Grant..they ran Orlando..J Murray and the Joker..showed me why they have been getting recognition..especially J Murray..this is the best I've ever seen him play..props to The Denver Nuggets..two 3-1 come back wins to advance to the next round was impressive..props to y'all!!!
this was the only prediction that Barkley got right. he said it would be a gentleman's sweep....4-1.
glad i aint gotta see his coon ass for the rest of the playoffs.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The social distancing protocols/measures in that bubble are dumb, how are you gonna play the close contact game then start bring 6 feet apart after it’s finished. C Webb them calling the game with plexiglass between them and then I see some people on the sidelines with mask on while others aren’t wearing any face covering

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boston or Miami ain’t winning against the lakers

Well that's the plan!

tenor.gif

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whatever happens tonight,, Good job folk! Yall Nugget boys made me happy. Killed all that "Battle for LA" shit. Maybe next year you'll stop getting yourself into 3-1 holes lol. Last year, Semis, this year Conference Finals, next year....???? Shit hopefully the NBA Finals.

Who's a better match up, Lakers/Heat or Lakers/Celtics? I think it'll be good either way. Lakers-Heat would've been dope if Corona never hit.
Props on a great season man. You told me over a year ago your guys were on the way to compete. I laughed at you. Yall looking good for the future bro.
Bron is showing out!
Get off our dick. #KlutzSports

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Man that game was painful to watch. I'm kind of glad they lost. No way could they have mustered another win anyway. That's what happens when you fight back from 1-3 and go to 7 games every series. That shit catches up.

Edit: Congratulations Lakeshow

Last edited:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got shooters
C’mon dawg you know damn well Duncan Robinson can’t guard no LeBron or Jae Crowder. Them dudes gonna get run of the court. A hungry LeBron who wants to win this year for Kobe not letting no damn Miami or Boston beat his team in the finals. The Lakers will win the title it’s meant for them to win.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C’mon dawg you know damn well Duncan Robinson can’t guard no LeBron or Jae Crowder. Them dudes gonna get run of the court. A hungry LeBron who wants to win this year for Kobe not letting no damn Miami or Boston beat his team in the finals. The Lakers will win the title it’s meant for them to win.
We'll see.
No doubt we would be underdogs

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This will be his easiest Championship run since his 2nd year in Miami....
There was nothing easy about that second year.

It only got easy after Game 1 of the Finals.

Won NBA Eastern Conference First Round (4-1) versus New York Knicks (Series Stats)
Won NBA Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-2) versus Indiana Pacers (Series Stats)
Won NBA Eastern Conference Finals (4-3) versus Boston Celtics (Series Stats)
Won NBA Finals (4-1) versus Oklahoma City Thunder (Series Stats)

Last edited:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok there Skip.

It's not a dig... It's the truth...

He has Anthony Davis... They should be dominating...

In all 3 of his Championship runs he had at aleast one 7 games series...

2 of those decided by last shot game winners...

This year 5 games series in all rounds....
Possible sweep in the finals...

How is this not his easiest Championship run?