Lovecraft Country - HBO series Official Thread - Premieres August

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
They try their best to normalize their bullshit. The day we stop acknowledging their bullshit is the day they have won.

I'm listening a podcast on the show and they cover the many alternative sexual references in this episodes.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this a man or not!?!?!?!?
You are LGBT and married a transformer. Why does it matter to you? Sounds like you are upset the actress is not a transformer in reality.

:lol: this fag is still mad the suspected transformer actually has a vagina off screen :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They try their best to normalize their bullshit. The day we stop acknowledging their bullshit is the day they have won.
It is already normal for you. You are an open LGBT supporter with the Omega Psi Phi avatar, a fraternity that venerates Bacchus, the hermaphrodite god. Your entire fraternity is all about it.

A lot of ignorance in this thread when the entire show is all about the Babylon Mystery Religion and the Kemetic Mystery School System.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good thing I watched with the hbomax app so I can fast forward through all that Omar shit. But the moment I understood what's happening with the potion I was like... Yeah the homie william ain't real. And I also knew that Ruby wasn't gonna keep the charade up. Glad she didn't disappoint. I wonder if she gonna go and demand a job as Ruby now? She got leverage, no?

We need that Tic episode next week brah. Way too much mystery there to clean up.

Mr. Lengthy