Social media is a cold world!!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
ijho5jckprd51.jpg

Every parent in here knows how true this shit is.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

All that damned drama over a dollar!? C'mon man!:angry:
I hate to LOSE a dollar but to act that big of a donkey over a dollar in change...nah.

It's been nearly two years since I was last at a McDonald's because they fucked up and put cheese on my Dbl Quarter Pounder. I took it back WITH the receipt that clearly stated "NO CHEESE" on it and the Manager told me to come back when that same Night Manager was on duty.

I threw the food and receipt into the window and I haven't been back since.:hmm:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I hate to LOSE a dollar but to act that big of a donkey over a dollar in change...nah.

It's been nearly two years since I was last at a McDonald's because they fucked up and put cheese on my Dbl Quarter Pounder. I took it back WITH the receipt that clearly stated "NO CHEESE" on it and the Manager told me to come back when that same Night Manager was on duty.

I threw the food and receipt into the window and I haven't been back since.:hmm:

That's a mcdonalds? That shit looks do sterilebligelike and fascist. McDonald's used to be such a happy place *tears*

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I feel your pain... mfkrs just don't understand lactose intolerance....

Or you get the burger and clearly see where the cheese was hurriedly peeled off......

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

YT in those comments talking about how cowardly the black dude is for hitting guy from behind and hitting guy on the ground.

Not one peep from those "men of honor" about them trying to 2 on 1 the brotha tho'...

They love to say "there's no such thing as a fair fight"... unless they getting they asses beat. Then it's .. oh, he wasn't ready... FOH