Wait no thread on Ashville NC passing vote to give blacks reperations?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Reperations is a federal issue OP, not local. A city council isnt who will close the wealth gap. Its already been a few one stop light towns to call some bullshit reparations that ain't really reparations for publicity stunt purposes.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Cacs have infiltrated.. brah...but finally a serious win...I gots to give this generation credit for pushing an agenda..that I thought I never would see..

Right on!!! Bruh, this is going unleash the truth of what's been going on for 500+yrs!! These towns, cities, states and federal government are going to have to show all the truth they have hidden!! This BS isn't about money!! It's more than money, it's about exposing the truth and all these levels of government know this!!! I hope everyone on this site is alive to watch this being exposed!!

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Hopefully more states and cities will follow.

Cacs have infiltrated.. brah...but finally a serious win...I gots to give this generation credit for pushing an agenda..that I thought I never would see..
Just cut a check building affordable housing seems bogus, probably using a white company to build the shit not really a win
Right on!!! Bruh, this is going unleash the truth of what's been going on for 500+yrs!! These towns, cities, states and federal government are going to have to show all the truth they have hidden!! This BS isn't about money!! It's more than money, it's about exposing the truth and all these levels of government know this!!! I hope everyone on this site is alive to watch this being exposed!!

So affordable housing is reparations. I thought that is just something you do for citizens.

How bout some resources so that we can get into the unaffordable housing.

How bout the stimulus checks for blacks say reparations right next to Trumps signature.

Maybe blacks don’t have to pay for COVID vaccination,

What else that whites get as a basic right can we put on the list

Hoodwinked.......bamboozled... :angry: :angry:

Carry on......

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So affordable housing is reparations. I thought that is just something you do for citizens.

How bout some resources so that we can get into the unaffordable housing.

How bout the stimulus checks for blacks say reparations right next to Trumps signature.

Maybe blacks don’t have to pay for COVID vaccination,

What else that whites get as a basic right can we put on the list

Hoodwinked.......bamboozled... :angry: :angry:

Carry on......

It's a good start..that's for dam sho.brah