Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
FUck Ubisoft!!!

How hard is it to announce Splinter cell

Yes Farcry looks fantastic but gawd damn it.. Same fisher in a mobile game. dude basically built this company.
They Madden/Call Of Duty'd the hell out of Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six Siege :smh:

Hyper Scape-another Overwatch wannabe

at least Watch Dogs Legion looks good

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EcwIwZdU0AMPCGN

EcwIwZdUYAAT-dF

EcwIwZcVAAAKf0i

EcwIwZeVcAABnvp

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Breaking Bad's Ultimate Villain Is Now Far Cry 6's Final Boss

Far Cry 6 - Everything We Know From the Announcement Trailer

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assassins Creed Valhalla 3 Hours Hands On Impressions

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Is Fun, But Will It Remove All The BS That Plagued Odyssey?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They Madden/Call Of Duty'd the hell out of Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six Siege :smh:

Hyper Scape-another Overwatch wannabe

at least Watch Dogs Legion looks good

On the real I just don’t get it ... Calls for a new splinter cell go all the way since 2013. let this sink in.. there hasn’t been a new splinter cell for this entire generation of consoles. Since 2013!!!

Same thing for Max Payne.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch Dogs Legion Exclusive Hands on Impressions - Way Better Than Expected

Good impression

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hyper Scape ."hey lets get mirrors edge and add big jumps and guns yea then we will say its a new ip".im passing on this one.i love my first person games but it seem like every game thats coming out is a darn first person game.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hyper Scape ."hey lets get mirrors edge and add big jumps and guns yea then we will say its a new ip".im passing on this one.i love my first person games but it seem like every game thats coming out is a darn first person game.
I'm tired of them fps too. I'm back to the indie side scrollers and retro style games.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Stealth Gameplay - Clearing A Raid As An Assassin

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gameplay Male Eivor VS Female Eivor Comparison

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
On the real I just don’t get it ... Calls for a new splinter cell go all the way since 2013. let this sink in.. there hasn’t been a new splinter cell for this entire generation of consoles. Since 2013!!!

Same thing for Max Payne.
You know why there's no new Max Payne. I don't even recall it being a financial success. Max Payne could easily be a open world style game with multiplayer.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assassin's Creed Valhalla .this game is a downgrade from odyssey.this game graphics cant compare to odyssey.i don't know what odyssey got so much hate because that's one of the best games i played. yea it was big and long but that's what i expect if im paying $65 for a game.im tired of these 6-8 hour games at regular price.this game is shorter ,smaller,and watered down graphics to odyssey.right now i have 170 hours in odyssey and still haven't beat it.well i did buy the gold package with all the dlc but its still fun and i intend to beat it lather this month cause i'm on my last dlc level.if yall havent played it then give it a try.its a beautiful game with great action and story and graphics.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You know why there's no new Max Payne. I don't even recall it being a financial success. Max Payne could easily be a open world style game with multiplayer.

They clearly care about the franchise. Just this April they put it on the rockstar launcher... I just don’t get why it’s not on next gen at all. Not even backwards compatible.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Max Payne 3 was a gawd damn masterpiece and most people likely missed it cause it dropped right before the new consoles dropped that year. I just naturally assumed it be playable on Xbox one

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Xbox Series X - Xbox Velocity Architecture Trailer

Microsoft Explains The Xbox Series X's High-Speed Secret Sauce

Last edited: