"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's the latest daily death counts? Just looking at the total number it looks like deaths are rising again.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This is what happens when you have a fucking government that doesn't know what the fuck they are doing and leaving it up to the individual states to decide....

Kats out here in Kroger walking around like the shit is gone.

They know what they are doing. They have nothing besides the phrase states rights

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Listen to this pence guy is aggravating.

This is what happens when you have a fucking government that doesn't know what the fuck they are doing and leaving it up to the individual states to decide....

Kats out here in Kroger walking around like the shit is gone.

They shifted responsibility so they don't shoulder the blame. It's aggravating. We'll never get over this shit with a thousand different policies on how to deal with it. There needs to be 1 policy for all.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Is the rise in COVID-19 do to the protesting? I didn't watch the video but the screencap implied that it was. It's was a Joe Rogan video.

It doesn't mention the protests, and NY had protests, I don't think their cases are rising yet. It does mention a lot of younger people are getting it than before, so hopefully they don't die from it.

IMO the protests and reopening too soon are both contributing. It's hard to really pinpoint it tho because states were reopening while cases were still on the rise.

The article is just a summary of bullet points. Maybe a 1 minute read. If you can't access it I can post it when I am back at my pc.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
84514307_10163993414875694_7359237314825812345_n.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Holy fuck shit.

Yesterday numbers for the US: 39,972 new cases and 2,425 new deaths.

:angry:

We went from 800 and some deaths to over 2400.

Edit: 1796 new deaths came out of New Jersey. I’m not sure the quality of the number.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't mention the protests, and NY had protests, I don't think their cases are rising yet. It does mention a lot of younger people are getting it than before, so hopefully they don't die from it.

IMO the protests and reopening too soon are both contributing. It's hard to really pinpoint it tho because states were reopening while cases were still on the rise.

The article is just a summary of bullet points. Maybe a 1 minute read. If you can't access it I can post it when I am back at my pc.
It's cool I was able to access it and read it. They were saying cases were up amongst young people. Basically saying cases are up but the death rate hasn't spiked. That's what I was told by a medical profession that when we see spikes in deaths that's when this will really be a major problem again. I practice social distancing and wear my mask whenever I'm out and washing my hands has never been a problem because that's something I've always done. Thanks for the info!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah Ron.... you got this under control.... everything is cookie crunch in Florida.....

Florida ends drinking at bars, shatters record spike in new coronavirus cases

• The Florida Department of Health reported 8,942 new coronavirus cases on Friday, shattering the record of 5,508 reported on Wednesday.
  • The coronavirus has now infected 122,960 people in Florida and killed at least 3,327 people, according to the state’s health department.
  • The latest spike comes amid a surge in many states, mostly across the American South and West, that has prompted some officials to delay and even roll back reopening efforts.

Florida has banned drinking at bars again in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus after the state reported 8,942 new cases on Friday, shattering the record single-day spike of 5,508 reported on Wednesday.
The coronavirus has now infected 122,960 people in Florida and killed at least 3,327 people, according to the state’s health department.

The latest spike comes amid a surge in many states, mostly across the South and West, that has prompted some officials to delay and even roll back reopening efforts. Cases have been rising by the thousands in Florida in recent days.

Halsey Beshears, the secretary of the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, announced on Twitter Friday that the state is ending onsite consumption at bars. Gov. Ron DeSantis allowed bars to reopen with modifications in early June after keeping them closed for two months.

CONTINUED:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Welp, it happened. I got to go get tested for covaid-19. The sad thing is I haven't gone anywhere in the last two weeks except to get some cigars one time.

I woke up with a temperature of 102.0. I don’t recall my temperature ever being that high. I ended calling my doctor and they recommended I get tested and they wrote a referral. I will find out in 48 - 72 hours, if I have COVID-19. I would ask you guys to pray for me, but I know you guys are a bunch of kingpin atheists. Lol.
My test came back negative. Thank you guys for the support. I was a little worried but, I knew I had been practicing good habits and social distancing from the start when it came to this pandemic. Shit is real in the field and it looks like dark times ahead for awhile.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Talked to a coworker today. She works oncall with us & hadn't been in since February. Updated her on all the protocols at the workplace, etc. Her roommate's a nurse & got it back in March. He was hospitalized for awhile, whereas when she subsequently got it she was able to rest/recover at home and it felt "like the flu". Thankfully both have since recovered & are feeling fine. Plus, the bulk of their families are back east & overseas - none were ill. Have some other oncall staffing coming in later in July, and have to update them on all the protocols as well as it's just been our core group at work for months now. Everyone's pretty much saving up the bulk of their holiday & lieu day hours until Nov / Dec. Some are taking a bit off in July & Aug. We're allowed to carry over a max of 75 hours of vac' time annually. Got 265 hours to use up at the moment, as well as 16 hours of lieu days (and another 6 - 7 days later in the year with assorted stats).

Everyone's being smart about their eventual time off too. Responses like: staycation, going fishing (remote area), spending time with the family at a lake rental (also in a remote region), doing some minor home renos (bought the supplies in early-2020). Keeping their circles small & safe.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30103644-0-image-a-1_1593204658748.jpg

30103642-0-image-a-2_1593204666533.jpg

30097574-8464983-Workers_and_volunteers_walked_through_mounds_of_rubbish_from_tak-a-2_1593212874823.jpg

30096806-8464983-A_group_of_women_enjoyed_relaxing_in_a_large_dinghy_at_a_canal_i-a-112_1593212880639.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Shit has gone off the rails in Texas.... they're about to go New York size with the epidemic... they got the biggest medical center in the world.... and it's gone above 100% for their base operational capacity

COVID-Meter-SEVERE-01.png

Level one signifies a severe and uncontrolled level of COVID-19 in Harris County, meaning outbreaks are present and worsening and that testing and contact tracing capacity is strained or exceeded. At this level, residents take action to minimize contacts with others wherever possible and avoid leaving home except for the most essential needs like going to the grocery store for food and medicine

Public Safwty Alert
STAY AT HOME. Harris county's COVID-19 threat is elevated to level 1 (RED) SEVERE. The virus is spreading rapidly across Harris County. Local hospitals are approaching capacity. Protect yourself and your family. Remain at home except for essential activities, wear a face covering. cancel gatherings. Visit readharris.org for updates

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor