Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Keep your head up bruh. I feel you, I've had a permanent scowl on my face for the last few weeks and evertime these cases come up. But what gives me reprieve in the darker moments is to remember how much harder it was for our elders even just 50 years ago. This shit is so frustrating but can you imagine having to negotiate with these CACs and plead the case for your basic humanity just to vote and participate in society like a man (or woman). I can't even imagine what my blood pressure would've been like in that era knowing how much pride I have. And if we go back further?? God bless our ancestors for real.

But I really feel you. Shit is exhausting. I'm glad shit is popping off now. The status quo needs to change.

I said,a few times in the COVID-19 thread,Im extremely impatient with most people before the pandemic. Between the pandemic (mostly white people with their bullshit)and this situation with all the killings. My patience is even shorter now.

I mostly read on the weekend and watch something 3-5 times a week after I work on my art or book...

The amount of stupidity from people just annoy the hell out of me..

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
**** To all my DC and DMV brothas who been protesting with us: LISTEN UP!****

As of right now, DC is the only jurisdiction Trump can enact this archaic 1807 law. State Gov’s have to individually approve this and would most likely turn it down, with exception to Minneapolis perhaps.

This means DC just became the first and ONLY war zone tonight.

Militia and armed forces are on site as I type this at 9:18pm EST off 17th and Ist.

REAL BULLETS WILL FLY TONIGHT INSTEAD OF RUBBER ONES.

If you're down here, or know anyone down here, GTFO. If you live in the city, stay away from windows and doors.

And if YOU HAVE TO BE HERE, bulletproof vests are HIGHLY recommended.

This orange fuck plans to make an example of us to set the tone for the rest of the nation.

****DO NOT END UP BLOODIED ON THE PAVEMENT****

Love all you guys.

Stay safe and protect yourself and your families.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
1a19b2a2d85ea02fb742f14b7f5ef3c8.jpg

13226896_10154320376354258_7429241768391723055_n.png

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
**** To all my DC and DMV brothas who been protesting with us: LISTEN UP!****

As of right now, DC is the only jurisdiction Trump can enact this archaic 1807 law. State Gov’s have to individually approve this and would most likely turn it down, with exception to Minneapolis perhaps.

This means DC just became the first and ONLY war zone tonight.

Militia and armed forces are on site as I type this at 9:18pm EST off 17th and Ist.

REAL BULLETS WILL FLY TONIGHT INSTEAD OF RUBBER ONES.

If you're down here, or know anyone down here, GTFO. If you live in the city, stay away from windows and doors.

And if YOU HAVE TO BE HERE, bulletproof vests are HIGHLY recommended.

This orange fuck plans to make an example of us to set the tone for the rest of the nation.

****DO NOT END UP BLOODIED ON THE PAVEMENT****

Love all you guys.

Stay safe and protect yourself and your families.
Man Thanks for this information. I was not going to be downtown anyways, but I do live in the city (outskirts, but still)....

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Man Thanks for this information. I was going to be downtown anyways, but I do live in the city (outskirts, but still)....
So was I, but once these trucks rolled in and the Defense Secretary and Attorney General were on the ground, that was it.

These CAC’s have EVERY intention of murdering us in the name of “Democracy and the Consitution...”

TONIGHT.

Stay safe and please keep your family safe. Share the message and get anyone who needs it prepared.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So was I, but once these trucks rolled in and the Defense Secretary and Attorney General were on the ground, that was it.

These CAC’s have EVERY intention of murdering us in the name of “Democracy and the Consitution...”

TONIGHT.

Stay safe and please keep your family safe. Share the message and get anyone who needs it prepared.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said,a few times in the COVID-19 thread,Im extremely impatient with most people before the pandemic. Between the pandemic (mostly white people with their bullshit)and this situation with all the killings. My patience is even shorter now.

I mostly read on the weekend and watch something 3-5 times a week after I work on my art or book...

The amount of stupidity from people just annoy the hell out of me..
Brother I feel your pain, but I will say man if you can afford it or if you have health insurance, don't hesitate in getting a mental health provider in particular someone who looks like you. One of the best decisions I ever made.....