Cop Kneels On Black Man's Neck As He Screams, "I Can't Breathe!" Murderer and Inmate Derek Chauven Was Shanked

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Last night here in Phoenix they arrested some CAC and his girlfriend for intentionally trying to start shit during a peaceful protest :smh:

I went to Sac and there was a dude with an airhorn that made police siren sounds with the american flag trying to cause havoc but they booted him immediately.

i stayed away from all white dudes in combat boots. and didn't let people settle behind me.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Minnesota Officials Link Arrested Looters to White Supremacist Groups

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

They need to say it louder..........

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bang bang

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tell them people out there that bad government/military employees keep violating my and others human rights as a human being with government brain control equipment.
Do not use violence against innocent people at all.
They need to write their Congressman and the U.S. Government ASAP!
Check my threads below.

Man racist motherfuckers are killing our Black babies while they are growing in the womb!

Black people Tell all the females you know NOT to get an hysterectomy for cramps because it may be brain control equipment being illegally used on them.

Brain control equipment is illegally being used to tighten the birth canal during childbirth to give hard births and try to kill the baby and mother.

Yo Bad government employees are going to start turning off the nerves in Black kids penis's and vaginas.

Yo BGOL these racist fucks probably just caused another death with the brain control equipment.

In case you don't know. Crude version of the Brain-computer interface that I've been talking about.

Here's a historically important diagram of how to disable the government/military brain control equipment. Tell your doctor or cut it out yourself!

My experience with U.S. Air Force racists using government brain control equipment 2001 - Present.