"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump supporters are weird people...They got a hashtag trending on Twitter saying. "FireFauci"

He's the only reasonable person that can semi-tell Orange face he needs to do this and that but they want him fired...
Yeah I seen that earlier but that’s the only man in the White House that’s keeping them afloat right now so Trump cannot touch him.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching Trump's daily campaign rally rn, this shit is honestly incredible. This dude is really actually the fucking POTUS and may very well win again. Sick country :smh:

Cacs still won't accept that we had a successful Black president. Less than 2k people died during Katrina and cacs turned on him. This fool is up here trying to get credit for "only" killing up to 240K people and the same cacs are biting their tongues.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MY WALMART!! Almost right around the corner. Go there ALL the Time.
R.I.P To Both Workers :(

They were fine a week ago and now both dead. Still shocked at how fast this happens.
And yes if you're wondering. Its an all black Walmart
*All black cashiers
*All black customer service
*Security/Optometrist - All black.

Considering some of my posts on this thread.
I mean you have an entire state with all these Walmarts. And the only employees to die were black. Both within a week.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

A tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus

(CNN)
Nadia, a tiger at the Bronx Zoo in New York, has become the first of her kind to test positive for the coronavirus.
The 4-year-old female Malayan tiger tested positive after developing a dry cough and is expected to recover, the Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo said in a news release.
Samples from Nadia were taken and tested after the tiger -- and five other tigers and lions at the zoo -- began showing symptoms of respiratory illness, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). No other animals at the zoo are showing symptoms.

"Though they have experienced some decrease in appetite, the cats at the Bronx Zoo are otherwise doing well under veterinary care and are bright, alert, and interactive with their keepers," the zoo said

"It is not known how this disease will develop in big cats since different species can react differently to novel infections, but we will continue to monitor them closely and anticipate full recoveries."
The animals were infected by a zoo employee who was "asymptomatically infected with the virus" while caring for them, according to the zoo. The Bronx Zoo has been closed to the public since March 16.
Anyone sick with the coronavirus is being advised to minimize contact with animals, including pets, until more information is known about the virus, the USDA said.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

I don't understand,why you're comparing two countries that's on complete lockdown. Of course,their numbers going to decline.

We got folks that think this virus isn't a big deal in this country.Hell,we got several states that don't want to do thd stay-at-home and companies violating the order....

Not to mention all of the cases and death they had first.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
A tiger at the Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus

(CNN)
Nadia, a tiger at the Bronx Zoo in New York, has become the first of her kind to test positive for the coronavirus.
The 4-year-old female Malayan tiger tested positive after developing a dry cough and is expected to recover, the Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo said in a news release.
Samples from Nadia were taken and tested after the tiger -- and five other tigers and lions at the zoo -- began showing symptoms of respiratory illness, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). No other animals at the zoo are showing symptoms.

"Though they have experienced some decrease in appetite, the cats at the Bronx Zoo are otherwise doing well under veterinary care and are bright, alert, and interactive with their keepers," the zoo said

"It is not known how this disease will develop in big cats since different species can react differently to novel infections, but we will continue to monitor them closely and anticipate full recoveries."
The animals were infected by a zoo employee who was "asymptomatically infected with the virus" while caring for them, according to the zoo. The Bronx Zoo has been closed to the public since March 16.
Anyone sick with the coronavirus is being advised to minimize contact with animals, including pets, until more information is known about the virus, the USDA said.

So much for animal immunity to the shit.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I don't understand,why you're comparing two countries that's on complete lockdown. Of course,their numbers going to decline.

We got folks that think this virus isn't a big deal in this country.Hell,we got several states that don't want to do thd stay-at-home and companies violating the order....

Just wait until the creatures have to be told that death rates falling only apply to this wave and don't mean life goes back to normal. Fools in such a rush to get back to normal as if their lives were like some jetsetting socialite. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

26838276-8189605-Lynsay_Coventry_s_colleagues_at_the_Princess_Alexandra_Hospital_-a-27_1586110464135.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend