I usually never give investment advice but....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I try to refrain from offering investment advice. However, I was giving a talk this past weekend and shared some investment advice to some brothers and sisters who have zero investment experience.

This is what we did.

1. First, I made everyone sign up for Robinhood and M1 using their Android or Apple phones.
  2. Explained why having one of these accounts is much smarter than having a savings account. Traditional Savings accounts are actually foolish.
  3. We looked at 20 year $50, $100, and $250 per week investment options.
  4. Drilled in that this is a long game.
  5. Explained Roth IRA and why everyone should have one of these accounts.
  6. Explained that following the S&P 500 is the safest investment regarding stocks.
  7. Shared my main portfolio.
  • AAPL
  • MSFT
  • AMD
  • NFLX
  • TSLA
  • VOO
  • GOOG
  • GOOGL
  • DIS
These are my buy and hold picks. I wait for dips, then I buy.

The more expensive stocks, are on my M1 account because you can purchase portions. Robinhood has full stock purchases. However, they are rolling out partial purchases this year.

As soon as you finish reading this, sign up, set up auto-deposits you can afford, but that push you.

2020 is the year and decade for economic empowerment of the small percentage of black people smart enough and brave enough to take control of his or her destiny.

I will be available to answer general questions periodically.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I try to refrain from offering investment advice. However, I was giving a talk this past weekend and shared some investment advice to some brothers and sisters who have zero investment experience.

This is what we did.

1. First, I made everyone sign up for Robinhood and M1 using their Android or Apple phones.
  2. Explained why having one of these accounts is much smarter than having a savings account. Traditional Savings accounts are actually foolish.
  3. We looked at 20 year $50, $100, and $250 per week investment options.
  4. Drilled in that this is a long game.
  5. Explained Roth IRA and why everyone should have one of these accounts.
  6. Explained that following the S&P 500 is the safest investment regarding stocks.
  7. Shared my main portfolio.

• AAPL
  • MSFT
  • AMD
  • NFLX
  • TSLA
  • VOO
  • GOOG
  • GOOGL
  • DIS
These are my buy and hold picks. I wait for dips, then I buy.

The more expensive stocks, are on my M1 account because you can purchase portions. Robinhood has full stock purchases. However, they are rolling out partial purchases this year.

As soon as you finish reading this, sign up, set up auto-deposits you can afford, but that push you.

2020 is the year and decade for economic empowerment of the small percentage of black people smart enough and brave enough to take control of his or her destiny.

I will be available to answer general questions periodically.
That Vanguard ETF is nice. Thanks for your list. I recently started researching this as a form of passive investing (long haul) with auto reinvesting of dividends.

@Tito_Jackson How do you feel about REIT ETFs?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Vanguard Real Estate ETF and Schwab U.S. REIT ETF are the only two I ever recommend. This is not to say that there are not others that perform well. However, I teach and practice that it is not about trying to become rich overnight. Both Vanguard and Schwab have great histories and trends. I have Vanguard due to the company having one of the lowest fees.

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Started using Robinhood in May 2018 using what was in my 3rd savings account at my bank. I stick with tech stocks since I work in that field. I also researched IPOs from the past 2-3 years as those will be the early buys before everyone buy it later on.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Motif is a good site too for getting the heads up on investing in IPOs but more importantly, it gives news on companies giving secondary offerings which normally make for EASY short selling opportunities.

eves

Rising Star
Registered
Vanguard Real Estate ETF and Schwab U.S. REIT ETF are the only two I ever recommend. This is not to say that there are not others that perform well. However, I teach and practice that it is not about trying to become rich overnight. Both Vanguard and Schwab have great histories and trends. I have Vanguard due to the company having one of the lowest fees.
How about td Ameritrade?
Is that a great way to go?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Download Stocktwits and you will find some penny stocks. I made $10,000 off $GHSI. Bought 24,000 shares at .17 cent and sold at .50 cent.

Also made $4,000 off $FCEL also. Bought at .29 cent and now it’s $2.20.

Thank me later

Hey fam, are those cheaper stocks actually worth it? I see you made out quite proper, but is that an anomaly or something that you heavily looked in to before buying?

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Hey fam, are those cheaper stocks actually worth it? I see you made out quite proper, but is that an anomaly or something that you heavily looked in to before buying?

My strategy with penny stocks is to wait until it reaches a 52 week low and then I try to buy 10,000 or 20,000 shares. I hold on to them until I hear news. I usually hold for about 4-8 weeks.

So even if the stock moves by 30-40 cent and you have 10,000 shares that $4-5,000 in profit

For training I would recommend Timothy Sykes or Cameron from Warrior Trader. Best course on Day trading.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Download Stocktwits and you will find some penny stocks. I made $10,000 off $GHSI. Bought 24,000 shares at .17 cent and sold at .50 cent.

Also made $4,000 off $FCEL also. Bought at .29 cent and now it’s $2.20.

Thank me later

this the practice I used when a few of us was playing on that tradewatcher site...

many said I was cheating because I was playing the dips and gains....

they didn’t say nothing when I was gaining $1-$5 but when them $5k gains came in every dip, it became a problem

so u know how it was when I was getting them for $20k

Rah

Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been investing in index funds for about 4 years. I started with a plain Fidelity S&P 500 & NASDAQ index fund. My portfolio has grown in regards to other mutual funds (healthcare, international, etc). I have a couple individual stocks that I’m holding, but I’m still a novice in regards to individual stocks. I opened up 2 Fidelity S&P 500 index funds for my 2 nephews for their future.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Done, but damn Robinhood wants all my info and my bank account user name and password.

I would only recommend Robin Hood if your swing trading. If your looking to day trade I would recommend E*trade or TD Ameritrade.

Robin Hood is free but they have terrible executions plus damn near all brokers offer free commissions anyways. Robin Hood was good for 2016-2018.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
this the practice I used when a few of us was playing on that tradewatcher site...

many said I was cheating because I was playing the dips and gains....

they didn’t say nothing when I was gaining $1-$5 but when them $5k gains came in every dip, it became a problem

so u know how it was when I was getting them for $20k

Yup plus I also short morning spikes. Easiest Money you can ever make is Shorting Stocks that go down. Most people don’t know you can make money when stocks fall.

For my tools I use StocksTotrade I like there AI bot that predicts when a stock will go up or down. Cost about $250 per month with level 2 but only recommend it for serious traders. Not beginners.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Go to your bank and make a bullshit bank account called Don Juan trading, download ur Bank app, and lock down the account, unlock it only when u want to use it..brah

Yea that’s pretty much the easiest way to go about it...

I’m have to do something like this