Stephen A has no hands

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tenor.gif

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Oh I forgot, aside from most BGOL niggas being millionaire playboys, they're also professional mma fighters and boxers. Fuck was I thinking?

Old niggas got mad at my response :roflmao:

And its some 400lb niggas in here laughing at Stephen A Coon. Boy u cats are funny.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shouldn't we be ctiticizing his trainer?

Agreed,
With all these below the belly shots is Steven A' training to fight a midget that's been stalking him ?
Or maybe someone who doesn't like Steven A' recommended this so called boxing instructor to him because this lousy training is setting him up for total failure and beat down.

Steven could've got better boxing advice from his co-host Max Kellerman who is a boxing analyst.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ya mad at his trainer not knowing the trainer is very smart... With those teachings that trainer gonna be hired for a longtime cause it will take yrs b4 his skill level will become high... Trainer looking at that longevity check... Why teach him the right way in 10 weeks when he can teach him the wrong way for 10 yrs... That trainer not a fan of his and milking that dude pockets... Trainer I see you

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that was the winding down of a long workout. I’m guessing that’s the excuse he’ll give tomorrow.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ya mad at his trainer not knowing the trainer is very smart... With those teachings that trainer gonna be hired for a longtime cause it will take yrs b4 his skill level will become high... Trainer looking at that longevity check... Why teach him the right way in 10 weeks when he can teach him the wrong way for 10 yrs... That trainer not a fan of his and milking that dude pockets... Trainer I see you

Blasphemous!

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Hatin Ass niggas on full display here. Nothing intimidates blacks more than another black person who is obviously smarter and more successful than them.

niggas are actually clowning one of our bests sports commentators because he isn’t boxing like a 25 year old world champion? Lord have mercy it sucks being black. The race is filled with nothing but insecure hater ass niggas

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
So what was the point of Steven A Coon filming this. I hope intimidation wasn't the point. Now here is a coon with an over inflated perception of himself.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
The trainer is beyond ass. That extra low left hand makes zero sense. And he’s standing in the south paw stance, even though he’s right handed.

Trainer clearly knows nothing at all about boxing.