u like full long tiddies...?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post some long full tits..with flat stomach..brah

There's a couple Atliens I wish I could post but that would be a little too close to home. You know how cats runteldat around here.

I was working myself into good position for a threesome...

1 brown skin 5-11 half Brazilian
1 light bright 5-9
Both with nice hanging floppy titties and somewhat flat asses...the white bimbo trophy wife kind of look.

I'm 5-9.5...one was young and mouthy and the other can't be trusted, had to abort mission. I'm too old to date women who think the world revolves around them. Some things are best left to fantasy.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
04_b.jpg

Since y'all boys gonna let the shit go away...I'mma keep the heartbeat.. brah

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old is you...if u ain't 60...u had some mo energy to give...I love em..crazy..and low self esteem...brah

She's right up your alley then lol.

Not so much that I'm too old but I just ain't got time for it. Seen too many comrades get caught up over a lovely body and now got regret kids. Can't go out like that. I'm 41 she's 27...she's a big girl, not as in fat, as in tall...5-11 to six feet, huge tits, half Brazilian, I'll stop there cause somebody knows her on here I'm sure.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's right up your alley then lol.

Not so much that I'm too old but I just ain't got time for it. Seen too many comrades get caught up over a lovely body and now got regret kids. Can't go out like that. I'm 41 she's 27...she's a big girl, not as in fat, as in tall...5-11 to six feet, huge tits, half Brazilian, I'll stop there cause somebody knows her on here I'm sure.

Were they full like Deez..brah?
Deja_5424.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol not quite since she's much younger. Them thangs still sitting right. And got legs to match.

Sheeeiiit I know I'm gonna hit her back up eventually lol