Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
G78tjLnh.png

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Whoa! Noelle been eatin...

She easily 30lbs heavier than when she hit the scene. Oh well, she can kiss all the Playboy and white money goodbye. Hello Urban Modeling route. :lol:

Two things. It's true she is over 30 pounds heavier, She lists herself on her model mayhem page as 140 pounds, up from 104 when she started.

Second, have you cracked open a Playboy lately? Hugh's son Cooper said they'd moving from the tradional mold of who a Playboy model was and opening it up..

For example Plus Sized model Jocelyn Corona posed nude last year

Remember Fo Porter?

This was her during America's Next Top Model in 2009

This was her in 2015 for P Magazine

This is her in 2019 as Miss April 2019

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Noelle didn't explode in weight, her stomach is still flat and she works out regularly.

Expect a woman who first appeared nude at just 19 to stay in that same frame forever is not realistic because she's still coming into her adult body.

This is the last time she appeared nude, no gut, just more ass and bigger breasts. Compared to Fo and Jocelyn, she'll be just fine if she decides to start posing nude again.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Noelle didn't explode in weight, her stomach is still flat and she works out regularly.
When someone's weight increases 40% (104 > 140) in only 2 years, that's usually not a great sign, and especially troubling for a woman.

We'll have to see. I didn't say she was fat or in the danger zone, but it is a bit of a signal on the horizon.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
When someone's weight increases 40% (104 > 140) in only 2 years, that's usually not a great sign, and especially troubling for a woman.

We'll have to see. I didn't say she was fat or in the danger zone, but it is a bit of a signal on the horizon.

I get that but my point is this, I don't think she'll have an issue posing in any of the mainstream softcore studios, especially Playboy and this new ultra SJW turn they've taken.

Then again, nobody knows because she gives no updates about her career and plans and ultimately it's all assumptions.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Noelle has a "new" set out

New in quotes as it is a re-publish of a previous Hustler/Barely Legal set by Digital Desire from 2016