Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guilty!!
She just got found guilty. Unanimous
Holyyyyyyyy shit... I’m surprised
Guilty mother fucker
Well I'll be damned
Good for this bitch
Thank GOD!
































I'm genuinely shocked
How many years is she getting?
Yes, this is the other issue that needs to be looked at...the cover up attempts and special treatment were obvious ...her partner tried to remove evidence and something needs to be done about him...I would not feel safe being pulled over by him as its clear he has no regard for a Black lifeNow that ugly CAC bitch better get life with no parole! And that whole department need to be cleaned out for trying to help her cover it up
Wouldn't this be some shitTrump will pardon her.