in your travels

Ever been with A:

Mother / Daughter

Sister / Sister

Cousin / Cousin

Friend / Friend

Aunt / Niece

Stepmom / Stepsister

My boy told me once when he was still in the game he fucked a mother daughter combo. He was going out with the daughter and moms became curious over time.

Cousins were the only one for me.

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I fucked an exes mom before i started dating her on some random shit. One of my boys' cousins. The mom would come by when we were at his sisters house and was always talking crazy eye fuckin me. She would sit next to me then started gradually working her way over the course of about 3 visits from brushing up against my leg to outright rubbing one leg and then my third, I'm talking hands down my sweats type of shit. This was out in the open cause we'd all be chilling drinking and talking shit but her daughter wasnt coming around during that time.

They all knew I had crushed mom duke's guts for a few months and nobody ever uttered a word to the daughter about that shit when we eventually started dating. To this day I dont think she has a fucking clue.

Last edited:

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
all of the above

only sisters at the same time tho

used to come thru late night one night sis joined in

only once together the rest of the time they was creepin on each other

:dunno:

:cool:

Zyin

Rising Star
Registered
all three but only cousins in the same bed same time
others were just hitting both different times different periods

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mother/daughter,
cousin/cousin
aunt/niece,
friend/friend,
soror/soror (Sigma Gamma Rho)
supervisor/subordinate
and as a bonus:

This wasn't on purpose because I barely knew the dude. I fucked his fiance, his side piece and his sister all in the same year!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
friend/friend (25+x)
cousin/cousin
aunt/niece
twin/twin
sister/sister (3x)

well-damn-memecrunch-com-29407531.png

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Ya'll some wild muthafuckas! Did the homie ever find out!?!:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

One of our mutual friends found out (actually I told him), there were many sneak jokes. The season finale was when dude's Mom's got knocked up, at that point homie became my "step son"! That summer was kind of wild. Mom's still holds me in the highest regard "like a second Son". She's in my top 5 blowy's ever! Fwiw homie's Pops was our high school wrestling coach and local mentor... :dunno:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Sister/sister and their eventual neice-in-law, as well as the ex girl of the brother of the sisters, who is also the stepfather to the neice-in-law.

Projects in the summer time.... Miss it.

Oh, the sisters were also friend with a chic that used to give me head often, but I never fucked her.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tired fucking my homie's moms on occasions. Was never successful! How was it?

It was awesome and weird at the same time. If I'm being honest. She kind of fucked me up, in the sense that shorties my age (15) weren't willing or able to get busy like her. My first blowie was from her, as well as her swallowing and loving it. Chick's at that time (at least in my experiences) weren't going for that.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of our mutual friends found out (actually I told him), there were many sneak jokes. The season finale was when dude's Mom's got knocked up, at that point homie became my "step son"! That summer was kind of wild. Mom's still holds me in the highest regard "like a second Son". She's in my top 5 blowy's ever! Fwiw homie's Pops was our high school wrestling coach and local mentor... :dunno:

Wait, you got a kid with your homeboy's mother?!?:eek2::eek2::eek2: