Joe Biden promises that gay rights will be his #1 priority if elected

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-lgbtq-rights-top-legislative-priority-2019-6

:smh:

• Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden declared Saturday that the Equality Act would be his top legislative priority.
  • He was speaking as part of a keynote address to hundreds of activists at the Human Rights Campaign's annual Ohio gala.
  • "It's wrong and it is immoral what they're doing," Biden said of the Trump administration, citing its attempts to bar transgender troops from the US military and allow homeless shelters to refuse transgender occupants.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Biden ain't trying to win. Let the guy from Indiana that is running be the master of that arena.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question

Are gays really even discriminated against like that anymore? I mean honestly it seems like everybody's been over it for years now.

I have nothing against gays, trannys et al but what percentage of the population is in the military and a tranny? :smh: We are talking fractions of a percent but when it comes to issues that impact a good 12% plus of the population (Black issues), now is not the time...:smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eight more years of that bullshit...

what the fuck is biden tryin to do, make me a trump supporter..

fuck you democrats... you think I could sit through eight more years of that shit...

fags need to sit the fuck down get some therapy and become normal functioning men..

that would be my presidential platform regarding gays.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuck this cracka

"That's right. You tell'em my little African American."

Trump-laughing.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Question

Are gays really even discriminated against like that anymore? I mean honestly it seems like everybody's been over it for years now.

"Biden said of the Trump administration, citing its attempts to bar transgender troops from the US military and allow homeless shelters to refuse transgender occupants."

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden votes heavy on the crime bill, apologizes for it and his decision to reverse that is to make gay rights his #1 priority....

Votes my ass, Biden was one of the main authors....but people will only remember the 8 years with Obama.

This is yet another case of the DNC, DCCC forcing a candidate that will stick to the status quo on the voters. Don't vote for change vote for the shit you know.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Votes my ass, Biden was one of the main authors....but people will only remember the 8 years with Obama.

This is yet another case of the DNC, DCCC forcing a candidate that will stick to the status quo on the voters. Don't vote for change vote for the shit you know.
man...i'm fucking up...i was mad when i was typing that shit.....

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Hey, it worked for his boss, right?:dunno:

An 8 year association will eventually rub off on you.

joe-biden-barack-obama-friendship-in-photos-11.jpg

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So Biden is following in the footsteps of Obama AKA the first gay President?

:lol:
Got a bunch of bots on here. @hocjo2626 isn't the only one.

And that doesn’t even mention the shills, like @Watcher and @easy_b
Doesn’t surprise me you are minimizing the first Black President to the first gay president. You have always had those white tendencies.

Nothing is more irritating than someone who says shit without knowledge on what they are saying. If you are suggesting I’m for Biden do your homework. Lazy fuck

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Someone explain to me why you all view this as a zero sum game?

A gay person has never affected my life. I could care less what they get or don’t get.
With all the issues going on in this country right now, to be his strong point to run on, speaks volumes.

I have said Biden would be the only person that had a chance against Drumpf, after seeing this, it's a wrap. I already know the BS the Dems are spewing, same shit for "us" and the rest of this country.