Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fam she risked her life and her dragons fetching Jon and his boys when they were stuck beyond the wall.

Lost one of her dragons for it... Said she doesnt regret losing her baby cause it was for the right reasons.

She could have said fuck them but she went herself.

And yet when she found out who he was she said that means you are the last heir male you have a claim to the throne

Your immediate reaction is what's in your heart

So the things you said she did she definitely did do out of love

What does love have to do with her goal which she cares about lol

In this same episode her and Sansa were becoming besties until Sansa was like yeah after this we just want to be left alone up north and not bend the knee and she literally moved her hand away from hers and her face turned to stone

Is this your queen?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I hope Dany tries to test Jon with the Dragons, and they look at her like, "Bitch, we ain't even tryin' to hurt him. He's not only the King of the Seven Kingdoms; but, he's our King too!"

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Dany gonna try and kill Jon

But he gonna be on a dragon too.

You got guns I got guns bitch
If I done fuck my fine ass aunt without knowin

My nigga, her and I gonna keep smashing. Fml

Like what if you was smashing the baddest black woman on earth then you found out she your aunt

You gonna stop?

Yes I know we would have known long ago but just for sayin

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm sorry to say but if I'm fucking a bitch as bad as Dany and there isn't really any solid evidence of her being my aunt, just what i'm hearing from Sam and Bran, i'm gonna continue fucking, especially since she can't get pregnant anyways so no worry about the risk of kids being mad

If I done fuck my fine ass aunt without knowing

My nigga, her and I gonna keep smashing. Fml

Like what if you was smashing the baddest black woman on earth then you found out she your aunt

You gonna stop?

Yes I know we would have known long ago but just for sayin

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I don't think he's going through the trouble of killing people though.
I think he's just going through the trouble of killing people because he wants to end all life
Wait, now the theory is that the green seer can go back in past on cause a change

Bran did it, callin out to his dad.

What if the nite king wants to go back and tell himself to stay away from the children

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I'm sorry to say but if I'm fucking a bitch as bad as Dany and there isn't really any solid evidence of her being my aunt, just what i'm hearing from Sam and Bran, i'm gonna continue fucking, especially since she can't get pregnant anyways so no worry about the risk of kids being mad
Bruh fuck them kids, if they live they live lol

Ima nut all in my fine aunt I don’t know

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

One more thing: in the preview for next week Dany says to Jon “The dead are already here.” 10 to 1 she’s referring to the dead in the crypts. Those mfs are coming back to life.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
And yet when she found out who he was she said that means you are the last heir male you have a claim to the throne

In this same episode her and Sansa were becoming besties until Sansa was like yeah after this we just want to be left alone up north and not bend the knee and she literally moved her hand away from hers and her face turned to stone

Is this your queen?

Dude you said she is singular focused and wouldnt fight for life until Jon bent the knee.

That much was proven false.

She is multi layered... But she most definitely will put life before her quest for the throne.

Keep in mind she could be on the throne right now but she didnt want to just burn her way there.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the Jon vs Dany issue is all mute for two reasons.
1st. Jon don't want the throne. He didn't want to be commander of the nights watch, he didn't want to be King in the North and he doesn't want the crown.
He already said Dany would be a good ruler and would like give it up to her.

2nd. One or both will likely not survive the series IMO.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah. Bran would see that. He knows the Night King is coming to Winterfell

I doubt the military plan will work out as anticipated by Team North. Bran is all seeing but The Night King is capable of giving the the 3-eyed raven a run for its money too.

I think that vision of a dragon flying over King's Landing may be Viserion. Team Cercei are not as isolated from the GREAT War as they think.

The Night King is a BEAST both mentally and physically and we'll see how this plays out but I doubt this war ends in Winterfell.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dude you said she is singular focused and wouldnt fight for life until Jon bent the knee.

That much was proven false.

She is multi layered... But she most definitely will put life before her quest for the throne.

Keep in mind she could be on the throne right now but she didnt want to just burn her way there.

It wasn't proven false lol
What?
She is in the north because he bent the knee period.

She has been insistent on everyone calling her queen
She was in the middle seat in the council meeting lol

That is her singular focus
She's ok with doing shit for love but not enough love to not rule the 7 kingdoms

And you're wrong
She wanted to burn her way there lololol

Tyrion convinced her not to.
She literally said I could just burn them
But Tyrion appealed to her vanity and said you want them to worship you not fear you like your father

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Is this your queen?

After Dany moved her hand away from Sansa's hand, her facial expression towards Sansa said, "Bitch, what?" :lol:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
What?

She's ok with doing shit for love but not enough love to not rule the 7 kingdoms

And you're wrong

But Tyrion appealed to her vanity and said you want them to worship you not fear you like your father

You realize Dany doesnt have to do what Tyrion says right? Cersei is on the throne now. She doesnt care about how she got there. Doesnt care about what she has to do to stay there. That is singular focus.

Its not vanity Tyrion appealed to. Its her sense of right and wrong. Tyrion has said multiple times, he is with her because he feels she is just ruler.

Doesnt take away the fact that she has fought for what she believes is her birthright.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
D4uSfTWU8AATL3o

I'm just glad she ain't asked to be dicked down before the end.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Some of you niggas wouldnt accept or recognize racism if it were in your face, wearing a white hood, calling you ni33er, while stringing you up to a tree. You'd say they had a problem knowing boundaries.

some of you niggas could recognize sarcasm if it bit you in the ass... :lol:

dude wtf....

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
I doubt the military plan will work out as anticipated by Team North. Bran is all seeing but The Night King is capable of giving the the 3-eyed raven a run for its money too.

I think that vision of a dragon flying over King's Landing may be Viserion. Team Cercei are not as isolated from the GREAT War as they think.

The Night King is a BEAST both mentally and physically and we'll see how this plays out but I doubt this war ends in Winterfell.
he wants Bran first though. He doesn’t want Kings Landing. He’s not concerned with being King.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
What?

And you're wrong

If she really wanted to there’s nothing anyone could have said or done to stop her. That was a moment of anger. The whole series she’s been consistent to not being like her father

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nah....Thats not what he's getting at. The lady who got rebuffed in that particular scene is black... She got rebuffed by white children. That's what he's getting at LOL. He's pulling out his manufactured racism out of a scene that didn't have anything to do with racism.

not sure if serious.....

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he wants Bran first though. He doesn’t want Kings Landing. He’s not concerned with being King.

Nah, that's not what I'm saying, fam. The Night King wants to give the entire continent of Westeros a permanent night, that includes King's Landing. He doesn't stop at Bran/Winterfell and say, "Ok, , White Walker Knights, we're good, now" lol UNLESS the North is successful but that's a big IF though.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Nah, that's not what I'm saying, fam. The Night King wants to give the entire continent of Westeros a permanent night, that includes King's Landing. He doesn't stop at Bran/Winterfell and say, "Ok, , White Walker Knights, we're good, now" lol UNLESS the North is successful but that's a big IF though.
I'm starting to think now, perhaps Winterfell successfully defeats the White Walkers on Sunday, but the Night King does go to Kings Landing and lays waste, and comes out with an even bigger army of the dead. Cersei escapes with Euron Greyjoy (Bronn dies) and whomever is left at Winterfell will have to march south to Kings Landing, with the Night King sitting on the Iron Throne.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Is this your queen?

Even before that she’s like I love you and all, but bend the knee. White walkers be damned.