Wendy WILLIAMS CONFESSED She STILL ON CRACK & Living In A SOBER HOME & NOT HER OWN HOME

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'm torn, b/c she's often bringing others down and now she seems to be crashing w/ this and what's going on in her marriage.

Plus, I'm not sure if most noticed, but she neglected to disclose whether she was currently using, by making a reference to past cocaine struggles. Came across as minimizing.

In light of all of that, I don't think I have a comment at all. She's made it to this point by speaking negatively about the addictions and marital problems of others. You reap what you sew...period.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly; I can't even wish this craggy gargoyle well on her road to recovery. Because quite frankly, I believe she's truly earned ALL the misery she's getting now in life.
It's a little universal truth called:

cycling-karma-word-symbol-old-paper-sign-arrows-burned-piece-weathered-papyrus-meaning-what-comes-around-goes-59883531.jpg

:hmm:

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I never saw her shows so I didn't know she made a living putting others down.

I still give her props for coming out and admitting she has a problem in front of the camera.

...glammed up?

She looks like her face is made with plaster.

She needs to sue her plastic surgeon immediately!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Falling for the white mans trap. In the process, dragging everyone and anyone in the way.

Dude can miss me with these crocodile tears.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo the REAL karma.. for get about Method Man..

the REAL KARMA with this shit is..

How wendy exposed whiteny houston... but her on blast.. and told whitney how she should get help... used the conversation to get ratings for her show..

fast forward damn near two decades later and she let drugs get the best of her..

and fools say there is no such thing as karma despite the many examples of it...

but lately them nay sayers been pretty quiet with trumpty dumpty in office..

he is another one that proves how real karma is..

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I'm torn, b/c she's often bringing others down and now she seems to be crashing w/ this and what's going on in her marriage.

Plus, I'm not sure if most noticed, but she neglected to disclose whether she was currently using, by making a reference to past cocaine struggles. Came across as minimizing.

In light of all of that, I don't think I have a comment at all. She's made it to this point by speaking negatively about the addictions and marital problems of others. You reap what you sew...period.

I was just going to bring up the exact same point... As far as I'm concerned this bitch is just smoking screening the bullshit that is going on her marriage... Fuck that du..I mean bitch!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
If Wendy had heard the SAME admission from any Black celebrity of consequence..

would she be as sympathetic serious and forgiving?

An excellent point. And her track record already says she wouldn't because she's done it already.

Drug addiction (any addiction) is no joke but I can't find not one fuck to give for her. She's a nasty piece of work and I'm really surprised no one has closed her shades by now. It's not like people haven't been ready to.