~She's A Bad Ass Nigerian - Uchemba ~

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Cd1MjH7o_o.gif

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Seems more like most of you really aren't too familiar with real ass. The woman weights damn near 200 pounds. Look at her thighs.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
She’s a little too “Perfect”.

She’s bad though.

You would love to see the women in my community from Gambia, Ghana, South Africa, Senegal, Nigeria, Liberia, Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia and so many other other nations in Africa. I have been in lust with them since I was a teenager going to Crystal Palace in Toronto and hanging out in Harlem. It isn't hard to tell most of them have no invader in their blood lines. Their bodies are insane. Some of them look like they stepped out of a Marvel or DC comic. The thirst is mega strong for them coming from me. :pain:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
You can believe whatever you makes you happy. I'm surround everyday in this world by people who believe bullshit. So it's no surprise.

Ake2qZ.gif

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Hoeassnegro's logic makes my case and point of the mental midgetry exercised freely around here. It's like some of you only see women up close on your screens. Comparing a picture of 14 year old girl to her as a 22 year old woman as proof is beyond stupid. But like I said I spend life surrounded by people who lack discernment so it's not a surprise. Just a constant reminder of the aptitude levels of those who surround me. In the picture on the left she's shaped like my oldest daughter when she was 14. In the picture on the right she's shaped like my daughter who is now 21. I saw the same growth in her momma from the age of 19 to 23.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hoeassnegro's logic makes my case and point of the mental midgetry exercised freely around here. It's like some of you only see women up close on your screens. Comparing a picture of 14 year old girl to her as a 22 year old woman as proof is beyond stupid. But like I said I spend life surrounded by people who lack discernment so it's not a surprise. Just a constant reminder of the aptitude levels of those who surround me. In the picture on the left she's shaped like my oldest daughter when she was 14. In the picture on the right she's shaped like my daughter who is now 21. I saw the same growth in her momma from the age of 19 to 23.
Feel what u saying but usually chicks get thicker

Prime example I could post my son mother {high school sweetheart} she was petite as hell when I met her at 14 then u compare her at 17 then after she had my son 18, to the time we broke up at 21

4 different pix so I understand what u saying but

I'm not basing it off no before and after I'm basing it from her waist n ass

I know a gym waistline n a gym butt and that's not it she could try to pass it off as one but I'm not naive so I'm not buying it

I'd put everything on her having work done

I'm not even complaining because I really really love her pix but im not fooled

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She obviously photoshop her pics I know the photoshop game really well and I can tell when pics have been touched up. She probably has someone touches her pics up before she post them the same way alot of the other thots on IG does. She takes alot of close up pics as well which makes her ass look bigger and that's apart of the game as well the closer the zoom the more enhanced her ass looks to try to get more likes and attention on social media.