STRONG advice for EVERY MEMBER OF THIS BOARD....EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO BE ON THE ALERT FOR THIS SH*T

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
....if you have an elderly parent/parents......STAY....STAY....STAY IN THEIR FINANCES AND WATCHING THEM !!!! I'm sharing this so that anyone reading....can be on the alert for this shit ! Everyone thinks that it can't happen to them.

My mom is 79 yrs old....retired school teacher living on her pension......house paid for.
Very independent. About 3-4 weeks ago...she fell down her steps...broke her left leg ! Thank god this happened.....pause for a second before you judge......you're gonna understand why after reading.
I rush over to the house....call an ambulance....pull a couple of favors with the EMT's....get her taken to the hospital of her choosing (where her doctors work out of) instead of the hood hospital.
At the hospital, while waiting with her for x-rays...she expresses concerns about upcoming bills and such. I ask her did she pay her health insurance...she also worked for the city.....and if you're past the grace period....they will drop you like a shit filled diaper.....she was only paying about $250/month. She said she paid it. Okay mom...what other ones? She said a couple of other ones, but she had to get some money from Frank. ?????? Who the fuck is Frank??? She said an electrician that was doing work at the house. I'm like what work at the house, what's going on and why do you have to ask him for some money???? Well he had to fix a short and found other problems....he said he changed the meter...and had to do a lot of other work in the house...replacing wiring etc. How much work....where are the invoices....why do you need to get money from him??? Well...I put some materials on a credit card.....and bartered with him for other stuff. WTF......mom...what do YOU have to barter with??? I let him use my credit cards for him to buy presents for his kids. How much was charged? Oh I'm sure. Was it hundreds? I don't know...I think thousands.
At this point....I'm not sure...but I think I cracked my head on the ceiling popping up outta the chair!!! She thinks he has a balance, and she has to get money from him. It quickly went from a fire cracker problem...to a severe explosion..... from a couple of thousand...to five thousand...to fifteen thousand....and as you'll see....a nuclear bomb.
Story told to her was the original electrician doing the work there...had got hurt and died.....in his will....money was left for her... for the new electrician to give to her....:hmm:. For $15k...you could gut the whole house...rewire it...and buy a car. I'm thinking that it was the Jamericans working on the house next door...cause they told her that they were getting electricity from the house next door for her....and that they needed about a grand a week for the electrical bill...keep in mind...he doesn't do this for everyone...but he's helping her as a friend. Which quickly turned into.....he was going to report to the city inspector about the zip line if she didn't keep paying the bill. :hmm:
All of this unfolded slowly.....my niece was able to milk info out of her....she clams up when me or my brother and sisters would try to find out what was going on....she felt embarrassed.
It was found out....it was a Greek of Albanian guy...riding through the hood...saw her and befriended her....with a lame story bout doing work for my dad before...pumping more info from her...befriending her...doing little repairs for free...as her friend....before the shit storm really got going.
The first rape was about 4 uyears ago...tuned her up opening multiple credit cards....and maxing them out....to the sum of just south of a $100K...she took out an equity loan on her house to pay off the credit cards.......wiped out the house....after 4 years...stills owes $93k on that loan.
Nothing hit the fan with them....so they came back for the second rape...wash rinse repeat.....since end of November thru February......opening like 15 credit cards....maxing them out......going over the limit on several...not by hunnids...but by like $6 or $7K......:hmm:....never in my life have I ever....with good credit even....been able to go over my limit without calling said credit card company for an increase.
Yet mother...a retired 79 year old lady...with a SMALL pension.....no assets but a Nisaan Maxima...was allowed to open 15 credit cards in the space of a few weeks. No warning bells going off at Equifax etc., with all those inquiries going in when each card was opened.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Those got maxed out too...to the tune of $89K.....:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:....police can't really help.... Why you ask??? Cause in reality...no crime was done...she did it willingly...filling out all the applications...signing them...speaking on the phone with the agencies while at the store if needed...no gun to her head.....these mofos were slick with their shit. Would meet up with her at a local Rite Aid parking lot....clearly being familiar with the area....to get money from her......would drive her....in her car....to stores and malls....covering the driver's seat....wearing gloves.
Then my niece finds a cancelation letter dated 2/28 from her city health carrier....she didn't pay it....was more worried bout paying the credit card bills....and of all things...the last two payments on the damn car......(that's what allows her to be independent and not rely on anyone)....now she goes from the sweet heart price of $250/mth for it...to $1000-$1200/mth......:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Me and my sisters and brothers, and my uncle are exploring options...we were going to get power of attorney...but in NJ...you can't claim bankruptcy when you do that. We were going to get any and everything out of her name and pursue police options, but needed it to start the paperwork. When we found out about the loan against the house....we dropped that option for the moment...and are pursuing the bankruptcy option first, to get her away from the debt... at her age...she no longer has need for credit anymore anyway. As she recovers from surgery.....she had a rod inserted into her femur...and after she finishes with physical therapy...we decided that she won't be going back to the house...it's a wash...and will be moving in with my sister in Delaware....she can't move in with me...even tho there's plenty of room cause there are 26 steps going up to the second floor of my two family.

WATCH CLOSELY OVER YOUR ELDERLY RELATIVES...WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT !!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Id take it out his ass
Don't know what he looks like.....my neice did some research on the phone he was calling from....sone chick named suzy...suzanne...... in Toms River....on a hunch...she looked into names of family members....found a Frank...the name he used ..in Wayne......but again...don't know what he looks like !!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I ran into one woman who claimed her kids took her house, put her on the street. Many times it is the family doing them in. Now you might open up somebody to fearing a stranger might scam them to being victimized by family.

People get scammed at all ages, except when it happens to the elderly, we blame their age. I just think their perceived frailness attract more predators.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It happens a lot and more often than you think.

It normally starts off small and grows over time.

Old folks get scammed from reputable mofos too.

You see those reverse mortgages TV commercials with Tom Selleck, Bob Eubanks and other old mofos. That shit is a fucking scam. And that is all being orchestrated by the Bank Crime Syndicate (Citibank, Chase, Bank of America). And they always love saying “Govt Backed” in those commercials cuz they know old people come from the generation of trusting the US Govt.

Mofos will scam old people at the grocery store, gas station and even at Walmart.

Doctors will scam old people by charging Medicare like crazy for services they did not perform.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Don't know what he looks like.....my neice did some research on the phone he was calling from....sone chick named suzy...suzanne...... in Toms River....on a hunch...she looked into names of family members....found a Frank...the name he used ..in Wayne......but again...don't know what he looks like !!
That shit really burns me up. Sorry moms has to go through all that mess.

blakkessence

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happens a lot in NJ and NYC.......
They drive around in the construction vans. Tell you they can get the money needed to do work on your home.
You give them the info, they get the loan (most of the time its a construction loan etc with a percentage rate of 40% and above.) Most construction loans turn into mortgages.
They either do a very crappy job or not even complete the job at hand.
They run off with the extras and a big payout.
Now there's a lien, or in many cases I've seen MULTIPLE liens and extra depth attached to your property. (recorded)
You can't even afford to pay the basic tax, electric bill, or water rate, and the bills keep stacking up.
You need an attorney but can't afford one.
Now you see 69yr old+ persons working in Walmart, Target, your local grocery store, etc.
And ask yourself :idea: how did they get here? Why are they working? What is going on?

Happens WAAAAAYYY too much in areas where there are landmark houses or the property is very valuable or many blacks actually fully own. (contribution to gentrification)
It hurts to see this happening. We MUST step up and take care of our own and our elders. Be held accountable for our communities.
Especially in these times.
We have to do better.

Last edited:

Muttley

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lightbright great advice man and I appreciate the warning. My brothers and I are in a similar situation, but we are in charge of her finances. My Mom was still paying insurance on a Ford SUV that hadn't been driven in two years (we cancelled that sh*t immediately) eliminated cable ($140) and got her firestick because the only news or cable she watches is CNN and the court TV shows, nothing else.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well first thing first, I'd wait for him to pop up at her home. Stay somewhere hidden. And When I hear him tryna finesse my elderly family -

giphy_zpsc05hp9rr.gif

sheppettybone

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's very important that she file a police report for fraud. They should start investigating if not ask for the supervisor. I used an attorney in NJ for guardianship called Stark and Stark. I would notify all the credit agencies dispute the charges. Once you have that police report you can send a copy to the credit agencies.

This person has been doing this long enough for the neighbors to know something. The person had a vehicle or some description for law enforcement.

Fight for your parents nest egg. Identity theft has been committed. Don't let that mufuka win. Close everything she own and restart...if all fails. Have moms convince the guy to assist her to drop off money she received. HE SHOWS UP ..BEAT THAT ASS!! Then tell police he was burglarizing the house

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
So sorry this happened to you fam. That's why I'm all in my parents financial business these days. Make sure nothing shifty is going on.

Stay strong fam. Hope you and yours come out for the better.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also watch out for internet scams where they call up and tell them that IRS is going to arrest them if they don't go out and get Google Play cards to pay for it or have a virus on their computer and have to pay 3 to $400 to get it off.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Well first thing first, I'd wait for him to pop up at her home. Stay somewhere hidden. And When I hear him tryna finesse my elderly family -

giphy_zpsc05hp9rr.gif

It's very important that she file a police report for fraud. They should start investigating if not ask for the supervisor. I used an attorney in NJ for guardianship called Stark and Stark. I would notify all the credit agencies dispute the charges. Once you have that police report you can send a copy to the credit agencies.

This person has been doing this long enough for the neighbors to know something. The person had a vehicle or some description for law enforcement.

Fight for your parents nest egg. Identity theft has been committed. Don't let that mufuka win. Close everything she own and restart...if all fails. Have moms convince the guy to assist her to drop off money she received. HE SHOWS UP ..BEAT THAT ASS!! Then tell police he was burglarizing the house

That was our main focus...she has to do it. can't cause she's in the recovery center, we were going to get power of attorney and do that.......set it up with my tenant, who's a notary public......the night before my niece got more info and found out bout the $96K loan against the house....we shifted gears....BANKRUPTCY is first....next week we can go the police route. No business was conducted at her house once the fleecing began...and as far as neighbors, Dominicans cool as hell...mom don't speak english...same with the daughter....fine as hell with DD's....but also little to no English and works all the time. We don't even know what he looks like......he has an email connected to her bank account that gives him alerts...and then he knows when money is in her account...and pops up....bringing her McDonalds.....he came up to her care center to get warm n fuzzy with her.....saying he needed a grand for wiring and materials.....we just found that out. We're talking about putting a nanny cam in her room, so we can see what he looks like...set him up !!!

You won’t.

A pastor here in Philly spent $450000 of a teachers pension. A pastor!

She was 90 years old. I may have done some things in my lifetime, but kids and old people are off-limits.
THIS....money is long gone....shit can only be taken out of his ass !!!

They fall for it because children aren’t assessing the cognition of their parents.

Having worked in both personal care and long term care, you wouldn’t believe the neglect children ignore.
She showed no signs of losing lucidity....she was embarrassed...and said nothing....more worried bout that....and it snowballed from there !!!

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
It happens a lot and more often than you think.

It normally starts off small and grows over time.

Old folks get scammed from reputable mofos too.

You see those reverse mortgages TV commercials with Tom Selleck, Bob Eubanks and other old mofos. That shit is a fucking scam. And that is all being orchestrated by the Bank Crime Syndicate (Citibank, Chase, Bank of America). And they always love saying “Govt Backed” in those commercials cuz they know old people come from the generation of trusting the US Govt.

Mofos will scam old people at the grocery store, gas station and even at Walmart.

Doctors will scam old people by charging Medicare like crazy for services they did not perform.
They tried that scam my wife's mom put a halt to that before she could sign the paper work and they keep calling from different numbers trying to get her still.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That was our main focus...she has to do it. can't cause she's in the recovery center, we were going to get power of attorney and do that.......set it up with my tenant, who's a notary public......the night before my niece got more info and found out bout the $96K loan against the house....we shifted gears....BANKRUPTCY is first....next week we can go the police route. No business was conducted at her house once the fleecing began...and as far as neighbors, Dominicans cool as hell...mom don't speak english...same with the daughter....fine as hell with DD's....but also little to no English and works all the time. We don't even know what he looks like......he has an email connected to her bank account that gives him alerts...and then he knows when money is in her account...and pops up....bringing her McDonalds.....he came up to her care center to get warm n fuzzy with her.....saying he needed a grand for wiring and materials.....we just found that out. We're talking about putting a nanny cam in her room, so we can see what he looks like...set him up !!!

THIS....money is long gone....shit can only be taken out of his ass !!!

She showed no signs of losing lucidity....she was embarrassed...and said nothing....more worried bout that....and it snowballed from there !!!
Of course she’s embarrassed. All your life you were the one protecting now you need protection. Call me old fashion but children should be pilfering from their parents. Just stick me in a home after you have taken everything from me. I’m under no illusion how this ends. It’s better my grandchildren enjoy my money than the random punk who found him/her a sucker.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Mofo just called my mom..:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:........wants to get the keys to her house so that he can start the work.....we setting his ass up now...told her to tell him my neice has the house keys...gonna meet up with his ass and give him bull shit keys..... Gonna get pics of him and see what vehicle he's driving and get plates......waiting on my niece to call back!!!!
:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea: