Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
22427527_490870707962631_7190371755741937664_n.jpg

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like petite women. About 5’3 130 lbs.

When it comes to Thin women I am not attracted to them unless they are of Slender build. A slender build is thin but they have some curves

A straight up and down female reminds me to much of a CAC build which turns me off

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
She shole is purty, after I feed her well with the d, she'll fill out nicely. I like thin women cause they rarely get big and sloppy after having kids and they usually don't cost much to feed.

You can keep them one burger away broads, cause, they usually require more energy to fuck and feed than you get in return.

Jmo do don't take it personal if you got a big girl you refer to as thick.

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She shole is purty, after I feed her well with the d, she'll fill out nicely. I like thin women cause they rarely get big and sloppy after having kids and they usually don't cost much to feed.

You can keep them one burger away broads, cause, they usually require more energy to fuck and feed than you get in return.

Jmo do don't take it personal if you got a big girl you refer to as thick.

:giggle:

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not crazy about them but when I get thirst while I'm fucking, these thin ones make it easier to carry when I have to walk to the fridge to get a beer. No need to stop fucking.