Serena Williams gets engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol at dudes mad and upset.

She been dating Cacs for years.

Her whole tennis world is nothing but Cacs. All her friends are Cacs.

Only time she's around black people is when she's with family.

Why the surprise?

Off top she fucked with Jackie long, Common, and Drake so she fucks with all

Still ugly though

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
:roflmao: (I'm not laughing for the reason y'all think I am.)

*waits for the cats who thought she was ugly as fuck- for them- to get mad cause she found love in a white man's arms*

I wish her all the best- love is hard to find in this world....

Not going to fault her, I don't ever recall hearing her shitting on black dudes ala Halle Barry or not breaking for black dudes ala Stacey Dash.

Dude's saw something in her- besides his dick- and was willing to lock it down. More power to them both.

*two cents *

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
And there it is. Hey Serena, when ya wake up call is in progress...don't come back crying ya here. You ole stiff back non-twerking bitch.

Oh..is that too harsh.

:eek2:

Who gives a fuck. They always end up marrying and settling down with the rich white at the end of the day. It's already fucked up enough that Trump's bitch ass will be President. Now you come with this shit.

You need to chill. Successful black men stop fucking with black women all the time.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
i feel bad for richard williams.

Don't be. This is one wise dude. Why do you think he sired a little homie before he jumped ship?

Getty-Richard-Williams-Son-164257757-Main.jpg

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I still don't know how someone black could ever get comfortable enough to MARRY someone white, buuuut. . .

. . . it happens, and I'm sure it works for some people.

Congrats.

Whoa don't you have a thing for white meat pimp?

How you gonna fault a cat for purchasing a cow to milk in private at his leisure while you trying to get fresh teet milk every chance you can get.

Just sayin'

*two cents *

Last edited:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Yea, so folks need to stop being one-sided and popping shit about black women when they do it. Drake nor Common thought she was wife material soooo there goes that.

Holy shit....

I agree with you.

White boy saw something more in her besides his dick and gave it a go...

*two cents*

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea, so folks need to stop being one-sided and popping shit about black women when they do it. Drake nor Common thought she was wife material soooo there goes that.

you meant to type that to yourself right lol
you're the one sided one who says black women don't fuck with white men and all the other silliness you say.
they do. and they get married to them..when they not even as qualified as they should be. serena is worth 10xs what this cac is he gonna ask for support if they ever break up- which i hope they don't i'd never wish a marriage to end.

and you don't know why their relationships ended. neither one of them has gotten married after dating her right? so possibly they just didn't get married cause they ain't married yet?

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
She's dated black men before - maybe she just happened to find love with him.

Think about it - she's in her 30s, single, and probably wanting to settle down. As many men lust after her physically, how many of them were looking to settle down with her or building with her? Didn't notice nearly as many doing the latter...

Sometimes men talk a big, hip game to what they WOULD do with a woman but don't step up. This man stepped up - regardless of his color, I salute them and wish them the best.

And, by the way, I'm married to a black man that stepped up after other ninjas didn't...

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Her tennis career is ending and this dude is her retirement plan. No different than what Dianna Ross and Tina Turner did.

Instead of blaming her blame the system that made these guys so wealthy in the first place.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
He's Kardashian-White aka Armenian (father/German mother). He's a millionaire but not rich-rich because they sold Reddit before it really blew up. BTW, his girlfriend of many years (Dr Sabriya Stukes) was also Black. She was with him long before Reddit and was still with him when he first met Serena last year. :eek2:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabriya-stukes-phd-b2129290

Arrivals+6th+Annual+Shorty+Awards+d2rCOsElvJvl.jpg
18th+Annual+Webby+Awards+Arrivals+ZLire0qWMptl.jpg
Sabriya+Stukes+Alexis+Ohanian+WIRED+Magazine+7lPj50G0tw_l.jpg
Sabriya+Stukes+Alexis+Ohanian+Wired+Magazine+G5NYj0_Zjv6l.jpg

I guess he wanted a big booty black chic...

I know this sista feels like straight shit Lmaooo

"Don't know what the fuck they thought them white boys foul just like us"

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Whoa don't you have a thing for white meat pimp?

How you gonna fault a cat looking funny for purchasing a cow to milk in private at his leisure while you trying to gett fresh teet milk every chance you can get.

Just sayin'

*two cents *

I have ALWAYS maintained that I will fuck, take out to dinner, go on vacation w/, get into a relationship w/, but NEVER MARRY a white woman.

Marriage is the ultimate for me. Will only do that with a black woman.

GRANTED, if some chick last named Rockefeller, Du Pont, etc - that has access to the bread wanted to marry me, I can't see myself turning that opportunity down if its going to be beneficial to me.

But the AVERAGE Becky?

Naaaaaaaah.

I'm going to need major incentive to make a lifelong commitment to a woman that turns into a white leather bag at 30.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
you meant to type that to yourself right lol
you're the one sided one who says black women don't fuck with white men and all the other silliness you say.
they do. and they get married to them..when they not even as qualified as they should be. serena is worth 10xs what this cac is he gonna ask for support if they ever break up- which i hope they don't i'd never wish a marriage to end.

and you don't know why their relationships ended. neither one of them has gotten married after dating her right? so possibly they just didn't get married cause they ain't married yet?

Now, Bills, I've never said that. I said, black women should date non black men and not be completely dedicated to accept any ol' black man because he's black.

I dont know about Common..I like him but Drake is a groupie whore whose now with a groupie Rican thats only using him for hits.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Alexis%20Ohanian%20Headshot.jpg

I guess he'll be digging out dem cheeks from here on in.
dudes that look like this are always easy targets to smut out their girlfriends/wives..living in ny whenever i see losers like this with black chicks i always kno they are meal tickets or cornballs that wifed up smuts so i'll holla at their chicks on the side and end up fucking them.. you can even get his bitch to get money from him so she can buy you shit with it..it never fails.. guys like this have they hey look i'm a doormat so please fuck my girl behind my back look to them..if serena gave this guy the buns i kno it's easy to smash that now

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have ALWAYS maintained that I will fuck, take out to dinner, go on vacation w/, get into a relationship w/, but NEVER MARRY a white woman.

Marriage is the ultimate for me. Will only do that with a black woman.

GRANTED, if some chick last named Rockefeller, Du Pont, etc - that has access to the bread wanted to marry me, I can't see myself turning that opportunity down if its going to be beneficial to me.

But the AVERAGE Becky?

Naaaaaaaah.

I'm going to need major incentive to make a lifelong commitment to a woman that turns into a white leather bag at 30.

You have no concept of time. You spending money on a white woman just to do is retarded. bye

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White boy laughing at you clowns. You niggas thought all the ass kissin you been doing for this fugly bitch would get you a sniff huh...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Now, Bills, I've never said that. I said, black women should date non black men and not be completely dedicated to accept any ol' black man because he's black.

I dont know about Common..I like him but Drake is a groupie whore whose now with a groupie Rican thats only using him for hits.

So don't say that they didn't want her like they chose someone else to MARRY. relationships don't work out all the time they aren't an example of well they should've married her. Probably not since they still not married now right?