Tensei - Admin
Staff member
2ihy1sp.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

FUCK....

*two cents *

Now im going to play some GTA V in his honor(this song on one of the radio stations)

R.I.P G.M..another one i listened to back in the day has passed on..

Michael Jackson
Prince
David Bowie
Whitney Houston
Glenn Frey
Colonel Abrams
..and now George :(

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm.... You're startled and confused when someone with AIDS dies? Actually, it should be very expected... I've been expecting this for 20 years.
If Michaels had aids he would have died several years ago when he was deathly ill. When you have aids and get sick, nothing can be done for you so he definitely didn't have it then, also people with advanced aids seem to look frail and waste away while the last few photos of Michaels shows a very bloated person.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Goodbye George

candle-animated-gif-1.gif

Came through to throw this up
WDKX in Rochester easily must have played this 2-4xs a night, 6x/wk btwn 1 & 6 am when this dropped, drilling it into ones subconscious at its height. Instant Classic since 1st time hearing it.

Grew up singing this kat's early music & even went to h.s. with a shamelessly flagrant Greek batty kid who looked exactly like duke minus the beard when Wham hit the scene with the fashion/style/sound/no fucks given attitude on some real 80s shit.

This in the same frequency at times back to back during a time when slow/slower romantic music meant much more

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Michaels had aids he would have died several years ago when he was deathly ill. When you have aids and get sick, nothing can be done for you so he definitely didn't have it then, also people with advanced aids seem to look frail and waste away while the last few photos of Michaels shows a very bloated person.

2A4462FC00000578-0-image-m-118_1436228343102.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Hmmmm.... You're startled and confused when someone with AIDS dies? Actually, it should be very expected... I've been expecting this for 20 years.

I said it was unexpected. He hasn't been in the news, no reports of failing health. There is no confusion, just sad to see another contributor to the soundtrack of my childhood gone. And Magic Johnson is probably going to outlive all of us.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Was reading some YouTube comments and one of them said George was a black woman trapped inside a white man's body :lol:

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
grim reaper strikes again.. This dude must have one of those lapd quoters to make before the year is out

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I said it was unexpected. He hasn't been in the news, no reports of failing health. There is no confusion, just sad to see another contributor to the soundtrack of my childhood gone. And Magic Johnson is probably going to outlive all of us.
You must have a condition that makes you think that you will die before an older man. Just curious.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Bowie to start off the year, then Maurice White, Prince, now Michael. So many legends of our childhood soundtracks. Man, growing old sucks.

YOLO man, get your reps in when you can and don't forget to tell the folks you love that they matter. This is one of the worst years ever. 2016 can kiss my ass

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You must have a condition that makes you think that you will die before an older man. Just curious.

My point to the person I quoted is that hiv/aids doesn't equal a short life span anymore. People are living with the disease now.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point to the person I quoted is that hiv/aids doesn't equal a short life span anymore. People are living with the disease now.
Hiv yes, aids no, once you get aids you're going to die soon unless you live in a germ free plastic bubble.