Chunky but I'm fucking

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fox-jumping-into-snow.gif

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Only Black men encourage obesity in their women and tell them it's sexy... :smh:

Oh, well.
To each, their own I suppose...:dunno:
Real shit...this is not sexy man..that shit looks like a big jug of diabetes to me and I like my sistas with big asses....but in shape man :smh:

I agree with what you gentlemen said....

My dick don't though.

*two cents *

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only Black men encourage obesity in their women and tell them it's sexy... :smh:

Oh, well.

I'm not gonna say we encourage but we do appreciate the thickness.

Real shit...this is not sexy man..that shit looks like a big jug of diabetes to me and I like my sistas with big asses....but in shape man :smh:

She could stand to lose a few pounds but she has a nice all around shape. Meaning smaller waist and bigger ass.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Oh, well.

Just because obesity is unhealthy, that doesn't mean it can't be sexy.

My tastes and standards have changed significantly over the years in a no. of ways. . .

. . . but what has NOT changed is my love of chubby women with bottom curvinessness.

Studies have shown that black men who aren't attracted to women over 150lbs, are 50x's more likely to be homosexual than men who are.

mark115

Rising Star
Registered

Oh, well.
It's the other way around. Black women are known for saying they can't maintain a healthy size like other women, because black women are "shaped differently" whatever that means.

Power dynamics are different in our community. Black men donot dictate beauty standards to black women. They just learn to like it

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Only Black men encourage obesity in their women and tell them it's sexy
then women should have enough sense to think on their own and not be easily influenced.. everything isn't the black mans fault.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
It's the other way around. Black women are known for saying they can't maintain a healthy size like other women, because black women are "shaped differently" whatever that means.

Power dynamics are different in our community. Black men donot dictate beauty standards to black women. They just learn to like it

Interesting viewpoint; I don't like what's on the menu, I'm just eating it cause I'm hungry.

They do say that once you reach a certain tax bracket 'thick women' are no where to be found unless she was with dude at jump street.

Interesting....

*two cents*

Last edited:

mark115

Rising Star
Registered
Interesting viewpoint; I don't like what's on the menu, I'm just eating cause I'm hungry.

They do say that once you reach a certain tax bracket 'thick women' are no where to be found unless she was with dude at jump street.

Interesting....

*two cents*
This ^^^ we started calling master's garbage "soulfood" because we had to learn to love it. Likewise some of us had to start calling fat chics "thic".

We don't eat pigs feet when we leave the hood tho, well most of us stop lol.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
This ^^^ we started calling master's garbage "soulfood" because we had to learn to love it. Likewise some of us had to start calling fat chics "thic".

We don't eat pigs feet when we leave the hood tho, well most of us stop lol.

Paradigm shifting statement when you really look at it pimp.

Certain shit just don't make the trip when you 'level up'.

But I like big women......don't I?

*two cents *

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh, well.
What that is is an admission of defeat. Can't incentivize them to lose weight so they accept it. They compartmentalize it by saying she got a fat ass because her upper body isn't that bad. But the truth is, most obese women are less likely to reject your advances. At least that was the case before dudes pumped their heads up and made them arrogant. Fat bitches with a million social media followers and shit. Now fat bitches are arrogant as hell. The women who never want to get into shape or simply quit trying now feel they are desired when they are basically the equivalent of buy here-pay here Pussy-it ain't what you want, but it'll do for now. Built, thick, stacked are relevant to ones self esteem. The higher you think of yourself, the less mediocrity you accept from a broad. Game.