I promise you I don't get why people think Joe Budden is a super lyricist.
And I've tried to give him a chance on numerous occasions. Not my cup of tea, I reckon.
Ask Drake. He praised him lyrically. Drake doesn't want it, because Joey will continue to light his ass up.
And as far as being "super lyrical." There's always an argument against that. No one is super lyrical. But Joe been had them bars.
This is white collar vs blue collar.

Let that man answer his own inquires. Ortiz isn't Joe nor has the major/ underground acceptance as Joe. He learned from him lyically. Joe was cooking in the early ealry 2000s. Ortiz wasn't.
But what's not argumentative is that Drake stands a chance in that octagon. OCKtagon. And you know it.
If Joe is the fifth best, Drake and his team of writers are the sixth best, at best.
