tumblr_npulkf8Pje1uwrf57o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np1vhe4TuU1qh85ono1_500.jpg

tumblr_nqb57oNTnH1qja7p1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nwpjugAecP1qbai0bo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the phat ass white chick that was in the next to last episode of Survivor's Remorse as Cam's sister's jump off?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
ok that's the freak niggas said pussy smell like the miami heat locker room :lol: she bad af tho

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok that's the freak niggas said pussy smell like the miami heat locker room :lol: she bad af tho

Gross.

She was on Joe Budden's podcast a few weeks ago.

She seemed cool. Ass is as crazy as they said it is.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CP398oEWgAAnFxK.jpg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saturday's in miami ☀️ <a href="http://t.co/HbSpqRhmIp">pic.twitter.com/HbSpqRhmIp</a></p>&mdash; Julz (@YesJulz) <a href="https://twitter.com/YesJulz/status/647951982452436992">September 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bucket list getting shorter <a href="http://t.co/8JH93xMavW">pic.twitter.com/8JH93xMavW</a></p>&mdash; Julz (@YesJulz) <a href="https://twitter.com/YesJulz/status/641276389295915008">September 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Your chic ain't with you she at the night show <a href="http://t.co/VGB2DqjVB8">pic.twitter.com/VGB2DqjVB8</a></p>&mdash; Julz (@YesJulz) <a href="https://twitter.com/YesJulz/status/634080796907716608">August 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
yes sirrr! i remember her in my vimeo video files :yes:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/102889692" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="326" width="726"></iframe>

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes sirrr! i remember her in my vimeo video files :yes:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/102889692" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="326" width="726"></iframe>

:yes:

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
bitch actually got a ugly ass...look like she been sitting on it too much..brah

Im going to have to agree with you.... Im not impressed. She is very toned which makes the ass look phatter but she is more hips than ass...

Like most white broads of this build... her confidence is through the roof bc black men gas that head up :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Is that the phat ass white chick that was in the next to last episode of Survivor's Remorse as Cam's sister's jump off?

Didn't we talk about here there? I could have sworn that we already had a thread about this chick.

Oh and that ass is amazing.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Miami Heat team jump off has a gym sock fun box! DA' FUNKY STUFF![emoji38]

* two cents *
been dere, done dat.

I had a super fine broad in college with a perfect bubble ass & none of my friends knew why I bailed out.

as fine as she was...her pussy smelled like rotten fish, even after she cleaned it, douched, & went to the Dr abt it.

I couldn't get pass the odor. fuck dat.

btyb gnote 3

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
sh`s been posted a few times...i think somebody was trying to get the name of the kicks she had on..

anyway....

never knew she was white...:eek:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
she aight.
id fuck.

been dere, done dat.

I had a super fine broad in college with a perfect bubble ass & none of my friends knew why I bailed out.

as fine as she was...her pussy smelled like rotten fish, even after she cleaned it, douched, & went to the Dr abt it.

btyb gnote 3

Yeh....
But guys gotta realize that stinky pussy doesnt necessarily mean that shes ah loose nasty bitch. Theres a lot of things that could be going on; Diet, PH is off, etc.

All u gotta do is breathe through your mouth when you hitting it.....especially during doggy (the smell really hits u in doggy). Thats what i used to do when i was a shorty. If you hit raw...the smell lingers on your dick for a few extra days...but when u reflect.....youll realize that it was well worth it.

If i hit raw..i also make sure i drink a lot of water before i fuck. SO after i bust off...i can have a strong piss to clean out my pipe.

Btw....thats one reason why i stil finger bitches. A chick can clean the outside of her pussy real good...spray something on it to fool you...but the truth lies inside. I stick my finger up in it...mix the shit up to get those juices running...then i smell my finger. Thats how i prepare myself. I have no issue jeopardizing my finger...mainly because i can always dip that in some bleach for a few secs and clean it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSN

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
been dere, done dat.

btyb gnote 3
Did her pussy stink from the get go,I ask because my ex pussy smelled like water when we first started Fucking. But after we broke up I found she started Fucking other dudes her pussy begin to stink. Foreign nut causes vaginal order

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
she aight.
id fuck.

Yeh....
But guys gotta realize that stinky pussy doesnt necessarily mean that shes ah loose nasty bitch. Theres a lot of things that could be going on; Diet, PH is off, etc.

All u gotta do is breathe through your mouth when you hitting it.....especially during doggy (the smell really hits u in doggy). Thats what i used to do when i was a shorty. If you hit raw...the smell lingers on your dick for a few extra days...but when u reflect.....youll realize that it was well worth it.

If i hit raw..i also make sure i drink a lot of water before i fuck. SO after i bust off...i can have a strong piss to clean out my pipe.

Btw....thats one reason why i stil finger bitches. A chick can clean the outside of her pussy real good...spray something on it to fool you...but the truth lies inside. I stick my finger up in it...mix the shit up to get those juices running...then i smell my finger. Thats how i prepare myself. I have no issue jeopardizing my finger...mainly because i can also dip that in some bleach for a few secs and clean it off.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: This nigga!

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Did her pussy stink from the get go,I ask because my ex pussy smelled like water when we first started Fucking. But after we broke up I found she started Fucking other dudes her pussy begin to stink. Foreign nut causes vaginal order

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
:dunno: maybe my nut was the foreign nut. I be from Louisiana.

[emoji38]

btyb gnote 3

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
she aight.
id fuck.

Yeh....

its some funny dudes on bgol.

man, it aint never worth a funky box. :smh: