Younger girls 18 + attracted to older dudes 35-40 +

TechnoPimp

Support BGOL
Registered
Being that this is an older category, how do you cats 35-40 + feel about dating girls between 18 - 25.

Met an 18 yr cute Latina that says she's only attracted to older guys and she would date a guy in his 40's. I found it kinda creepy but she said she's always been attracted to older experienced men.

Any experience fam?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I'm out of that age category now, but I fucked those young girls until they just weren't thinking about my ass anymore. Aint nothing like young legal pussy.

Those young chicks think they are experienced until a grown man knocks that pussy out. You will be her hero for life.

HNIC :yes:

Grand Verbalizer!!!

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Having youthful looks run in my family, so I attract the younger types naturally. But over all it's a fun thing fam, so just go for it... Even if it's for a little while:D

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea but pick and choose wisely... dont fuck

with them young lazy hoes...

get the ones that are about something, school, job....!!

and work out...

these young honeys be into yoga now and days just as

much as double cheese burgers and ice cream sundaes....

so choose wisely...

but yea I am out of that margin..

28-35... is perfect for me....

not trying to go through that training phase..

it can be great fun.. but it also can be repetitive..

I agree with danny blue, never ever ever catch feeling fo

young honeys, they can sense that shit a mile a way....

once you love em more than she loves you, you are headed down a slippery slope..

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was messing with a 20 year old a few years ago. Other than sex we had nothing in common. She could not even keep up in a conversation. Rather a good looking older woman.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
I can't do it. The jawn has to be at least 30. There is nothing an 18 y/o can do for me but point me in the direction of her auntie.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
My boy just messed up and got a 19y old lazy ass club chick pregnant lol

He already has 2 teens himself, he's scratching his head now :lol:

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
I'm out of that age category now, but I fucked those young girls until they just weren't thinking about my ass anymore. Aint nothing like young legal pussy.

Those young chicks think they are experienced until a grown man knocks that pussy out. You will be her hero for life.

Somebody give this dude a reply award :hellyea:

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
having a nice lil young tender jawn would be nice indeedy. my thing is i wouldn't even know how to approach them. i just can't do it. what do you say? where do you begin?

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, that young tight pussy is one of the best things to experience, but most young chixs don't know how to hold a conversation longer than 5 mins.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never fucked any 18-25 year olds after I turned 40 back in 2009... my lane is mainly 37-43 (just works out that way... I got no problem with a year or two older than me). I would have no problem fucking a younger chick though, but daddy issues aren't sexy to me, and I know a lot of young chicks going after guys my age have definite daddy issues. One girl who is flirty with me (not sure if I could get it or not... but she flirts heavily) has a father that is 3 years younger than me who has lived overseas most of her life while she grew up in the states. Cute as hell, but I can't go there with her.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I've never fucked any 18-25 year olds after I turned 40 back in 2009... my lane is mainly 37-43 (just works out that way... I got no problem with a year or two older than me). I would have no problem fucking a younger chick though, but daddy issues aren't sexy to me, and I know a lot of young chicks going after guys my age have definite daddy issues. One girl who is flirty with me (not sure if I could get it or not... but she flirts heavily) has a father that is 3 years younger than me who has lived overseas most of her life while she grew up in the states. Cute as hell, but I can't go there with her.

This. It usually suggest dady issues of some sort, or just looking for a "sugar daddy." That said, I'm 36 and I damn sure wouldn't pass up a nice cute youngin!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Got a lil Filipina saying she can't find anyone to replace me and that I'll always have access to that pussy.

TechnoPimp

Support BGOL
Registered
This 18 yr old chick hit up one of my instagram pics & commented "Hot" & asked how old I was...I asked how old do I look? she said 34 (I'm 46) but could easily pass for late 20's early to mid 30's) I said "you must be attracted to older guys" "would you date a 34 yr old?" She said "That's nothing, I would date a guy in his 40's" I was like :eek: Oh word?? lol She said yes because they are experienced & know what they are doing in the bedroom & are secure.

Btw she does workout & seems to be mature for her age. Got a playa thinking :cool:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes::yes::yes:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
This 18 yr old chick hit up one of my instagram pics & commented "Hot" & asked how old I was...I asked how old do I look? she said 34 (I'm 46) but could easily pass for late 20's early to mid 30's) I said "you must be attracted to older guys" "would you date a 34 yr old?" She said "That's nothing, I would date a guy in his 40's" I was like :eek: Oh word?? lol She said yes because they are experienced & know what they are doing in the bedroom & are secure.

Btw she does workout & seems to be mature for her age. Got a playa thinking :cool:

ChrisHanson.png