You just nutted and your partner wants some tongue action

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Aight I thought the OP was talking about kissing her with a mouthful of nut. I have no problem kissing my lady after she swallows...thoroughly :lol:

I have never came from oral and doubt I will ever come from oral, but if I did just wouldn't nut in her mouth. If I did nut in her mouth fuck it, its my nut.

For real dawg I got the same problem. I only came from getting oral one time from a chick I was with for a while. Its crazy considering how much I love the shit.

I'm not a selfish dude...if I give u a part of me it's for you to keep. I don't want none of it back.:D

:lol::lol::lol:

Did Femme say she would drink a pint of her juices?! :eek:

The Magnificent Butcher

Star
BGOL Investor
If we're talking about a mouthful of semen then no. That would be a little too close to "snow balling" and even in the midst of a sexual frenzy I'd have to hit the pause button and ask her to either swallow or spit before we indulge in some serious kissing action.
However, if my wife has just given me oral sex and either I didn't cum or she swallowed then I see absolutely nothing wrong with kissing her. Why would I? It's not like I'm throwing my nut into a tasty soup and sopping it up with a good French loaf. It's just a kiss.

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
:yes:

why wouldn't I...no different from cummin over his cock and then sucking him off....i taste good dammit :D

CO-SIGN on this statement...:yes::yes::yes::yes:

..sig by me

If I go down on a man I expect him to kiss me ... if he doesn't then the buck(and fuck)stops there ... literally:hmm:

Now I don't swallow but if I ever lost my mind and was crazy in love and did I would not want him to kiss me after:puke:I would feel uncomfortable about him possibly digesting some of his own stuff which is sort of homo and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery gross:puke:I know myself and I would be headed straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and gargle for an hour ... or two:o

I will kiss MY MAN after he goes down on me no problem cuz a womans cum is diff from a mans cum I think ... a womans cum is more like liquid while a mans is more like yogurt:dunno::lol:

I have had a couple of boys who were just horny pervs go down on me without me giving them anything in return except cumming on their tongues(I'm horny now:o)those boys I wont kiss ... PERIOD ... before or after

bearh420

Star
BGOL Investor
*stands up and applauds again:yes:*

co sign
if ya man wants a tounge kiss after he unloads a load in u he might be gay and u should worry.
" WOW baby that was GREAT supa head aint got nuttin on u,:yes:
but the sink is in there mouth wash in top cabnet.
:lol:

mrjody

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now thats just NASTY...

Once it leaves my body, it belongs to YOU.

Do with it what you will, but keep that shit away from me!!

the flash

אֱלהִים is king!!!!
OG Investor
This is a good question. I've discussed it with a few dudes and of course men say they wouldn't do it or they'd make the woman drink some mouthwash. I know dudes that keep mouthwash on their nightstand for that purpose.

But I think it's because they know how foul their shit really is.

Putrid and rank. Yet they want us to do it?

I think I'd be like Samantha from Sex and the City, I'll taste it if you taste it.

It's a good way to get out of giving a blow job too.

femm it's not the foulness if a man does that willing you better question his masculinity!!!
a-men onyxfemm
If my husband put his tounge down my throat after I let him cum in my mouth I would be worried........:smh:

3nedds

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe I misread this but "mouthful of cum" NO

If she swallowed then it depends on the chic ....

If my "partner" is a one night stand / a hookup or a jump off .... Hell NO.

Is it wifey / my main chick? Is it a long term fuck buddy? .... YES

i agree with this

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
I approve of this reply. :D

:yes:

why wouldn't I...no different from cummin over his cock and then sucking him off....i taste good dammit :D

This one too :yes:

:puke: I wouldn't dream of trying to kiss my dude with a mouth full of his babies. If I swallowed, then I might give him a peck on the cheek, but that's it. Now if he ate me out I'd have no problem putting my tongue down his throat. I taste pretty damn good.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Eh EH. If I nut in your mouth, I'm not kissing you until we fix that. My shit could taste like Cinnamon roll icing, I don't care; there's all types of problems with that. If you only mess with dudes that kiss you after they cum in your mouth, then these men must have dodo stains in the front of their drawers, if you know what I mean. And DON'T spit, that's disrespectful.

YouLikeMyStyle

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I love kissing a dude after he eats my pussy...however, i dont kiss a guy with his cum in my mouth. i think men's cum is more gross than us women

thebxbomber

Banned
Here's the test ladies: start giving him a blow job and teasing a lot. Slowly lick your tongue up from his pubes to his belly to his chest and then up to his lips. If he flinches--cease BJ! If he tongues you down, it's all good and make your way on back down and finish what you started

that's that bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is a real fucked up thing to do....... it it not the same......
most women dont mind tasting their own pussy...........
i dont know a nigg walking that would open mouth kiss his girl, wife or whatever AFTER he nutted in her mouth!!!!!!! why would i want to taste my own super sperm????????????

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
That's 3 pages of some real husband a wife intimate shit...I guess that's why some marriages do not last, incompatible partners.

Mature couples don't think about this stuff if there's enough passion, with no passion I guess s/he is just a jump off :dunno:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Too bad a pole wasn't added when the post first appeared. Maybe with an anonymous poll a better read on how many have actually indulged.

This is a great question but there will be very few who will answer this question honestly on this board. What happens between two people behind closed doors and what is said publicly is two different things. The guys on BGOL will never admit to engaging in such an act and even a couple of women have expressed concern with a guy willing to do this.

I've never had that option presented to me since no woman I've ever met has been able or willing to finish a blow job from start to finish. But after watching a clip titled Dipsexxx #2 and seeing two women exchange the nutt then one girl released the nutt back into the guys mouth, I'll pass.

I'm going to spin off a new thread on this with a slightly different angle

But after watching a clip titled Dipsexxx #2 and seeing two women exchange the nutt then one girl released the nutt back into the guys mouth, I'll pass.

:puke:I just vomited a little in my own mouth:smh:It is not cool for a man to taste his own sperm ... not cool at all:smh:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know about kissing after I came in her mouth ,but my girl loves kissing me after I eat her shit out. Heck even while eating her i'll put my pussy soaked fingers in her mouth to suck on.