Y'all should all get lynched-VIDEO INSIDE

g-money

Potential Star
Registered
Thank you, I was feeling a lot of what was being said in that piece.

Thanks again

orpheus

wannabe star
Registered
I couldn't agree more ...respect for the post. Hip Hop went south when Puff, P.diddy, Puffy Daddy , Sean Combs uumm excuse me Diddy gave it an identity crisis.
It's not just him but damn when he stepped in I think commercilization of what was our art and place for original expression went to hell. I can't blame a brother for wanting his papers but I can for not being more responsible.

We ran this at one point and shit was scary for modern industry they had no control.
Shit did they turn it around and change the focus and we let'm

"O"

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
By any means necessary. The message in the video isn't new, its everywhere. To the extent that its another way to reach those who haven't heard or who refuse to hear; by all means ...

QueEx

T

The Latchkey Kid

I understand being angry about the lack of intelligence portrayed in modern black media, but getting lynched? Fuck that shit.

neo_cacos

Potential Star
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
Good point you make^^we all feed into this plague, everyday, decieved by the false need for materialistic, murderous, nymphomatic, pagentry, we all have become derailed with the true value of life.

Remember when hip hop had a message...?

http://198.65.131.81/board/showthread.php?t=134301

yep...that's why I only listen to classics. Just got BET for over 3 months...
STILL HAVEN'T WATCH IT!
Hiphop was ALSO a good way to communicate to the youth things that THEY ARE NOT BEING TOUGHT IN SCHOOLS. Hiphop actually motivated me to learn, observe and basically being more concious of OUR situation. Really!...
Remember X-Clan, PE, BDP, BRAND NUBIAN....

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
neo cacos said:
... Hiphop was ALSO a good way to communicate to the youth things that THEY ARE NOT BEING TOUGHT IN SCHOOLS. Hiphop actually motivated me to learn, observe and basically being more concious of OUR situation. Really!...

Why do we have to be sung to, rhymed to, rapped to ... to learn too

QueEx