Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Matt booty been saying dumb shit for years now. Don't know why he still doing interviews, leave that shit for Phil and Sarah.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm really enjoying game pass and my first real go around with an Xbox console as a long time Sony/Nintendo fan, but damn if Microsoft isn't great at shooting itself in the foot lol it seems it's always two steps forward, then a sloppy uncoordinated triple flip backwards lol
Like whatever the financial reason for the tango shutdown I feel they would have made that much or more by not coming off as a soulless talent swallowing machine or a company. With competition like this PlayStation doesn't even have to try, and we all know Nintendo is gonna kill it regardless.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Went to school with a Muhammad and Fatima butt in the 90s, Everytime either was called to the office over the loudspeaker(which oddly happened a lot.) laughter ensued.

Imagine booty.

Imagine his assistant having to call him Mr booty.
The technology reporter for one of my local news broadcasts was talking about the mass layoffs ,when she brought up his name"..in a interview with XBox Games Studio CEO,Matt Booty-..." there was like 6 seconds of silence before they went to the interview,and one of the main anchors sounded like he was doing the Muttley laugh in the background :roflmao2: