WTF is wrong with fisher????

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok so i just heard that Derek Fisher is going to the Heat. With the addition of the "3 Kings" i dont see him being as much as an asset as he has been with the Lakers. (i'm a life long LA fan) I can understand a player wanting to go wear the winners are, but i dont think this is a good idea. He never struck me as a bandwagon type guy. And he and Kobe get along good together. so whatsup with this? thoughts board?

Jim_Browski

Star
BGOL Investor
Fisher has 5 championships and is at the end of a long career. He came in with Kobe. If he goes to the Heat, he helps them tremendously because him, paired with Mike Miller mean you can't double any of the Big 3...which could cause hell.

He still can't guard any PG in the NBA, but in the right system...he could work.

Keep in mind that he only talking to the heat. It would be a loss for the Lake Show if he left.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think he is just flirting with the Heat so that the Lakers pay him.

Bingo! I quickly thought why and I could only come up with more money as the reason. He already belongs to a championship caliber team.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Maybe he feels that with Phil leaving after next season the championship run stops for the Lakers. But if he jumps to the Heat, he can win a few more with a younger lineup (depending on how they fill out the roster.)

Secondly, he has pretty much been replaced by Blake.

Third, him exploring his options is putting the fear of GOD into the Lakers. Kobe has already on on record by saying how important it is to resign him.