Wrestling Heads: Vince ain't playing anymore

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
WWE has released Ken Kennedy from his contract on Friday. The company wished him the best in his future endeavors. To view the statement, visit WWE.com.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Damn, I heard he got hurt in his match back last monday and already he is gone...

Oh well...

ElwoodBlues

Potential Star
Registered
I don't think they released him because he got hurt again... dude has already done a movie for them and everything. There's something else going on... not sure what though.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Credit: PWInsider.com

The early word on Mr. Kennedy's surprising release from World Wrestling Entertainment tonight is that almost injuring Randy Orton as well as himself during his match on RAW on Monday night was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Kennedy made his return to RAW on Monday night after a ten month hiatus rehabbing a badly injured shoulder. As bad luck would have it, Kennedy ended up injuring his wrist after taking the RKO from Orton. Much more seriously in the eyes of management, Orton nearly re-injured his bad shoulder as a result of an errant maneuver on the part of Kennedy.

Here is the back suplex that could have very well cost Mr. Kennedy his job:

<CENTER>
kenndybacksuplexorton.gif
</CENTER>

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
Credit: PWInsider.com

The early word on Mr. Kennedy's surprising release from World Wrestling Entertainment tonight is that almost injuring Randy Orton as well as himself during his match on RAW on Monday night was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Kennedy made his return to RAW on Monday night after a ten month hiatus rehabbing a badly injured shoulder. As bad luck would have it, Kennedy ended up injuring his wrist after taking the RKO from Orton. Much more seriously in the eyes of management, Orton nearly re-injured his bad shoulder as a result of an errant maneuver on the part of Kennedy.

Here is the back suplex that could have very well cost Mr. Kennedy his job:

<CENTER>
kenndybacksuplexorton.gif
</CENTER>

oh well he'll be in TNA shortly.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Yep lighter schedule and he take all the roids he wants, he'll have his mr potato head back in no time.

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

Remember when KEVIN NASH came back and fucked up his LEG right when he ran into the ring?

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
In 90 days.

Have you seen TNA in a while? Does anyone look like they're on steroids? Even Kurt Angle is considerably smaller than he was in WWE.

You think tna can afford to drug test? Im saying in tna if you need them you could probably get away with it.

And after suffering through the abortion that raw has become i have been watching tna alot more. All i have to say is hurricane helms is a lucky man.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
You think tna can afford to drug test? Im saying in tna if you need them you could probably get away with it.

And after suffering through the abortion that raw has become i have been watching tna alot more. All i have to say is hurricane helms is a lucky man.

Yeah they could. They are owned by an energy company and could not afford the bad p.r. of a death of someone on their roster (not saying steroids have killed anyone but you know how the MSM makes that connection automatically).

Yeah, Hurricane's professional career might be stalled but his home life is a-ok with me.