Woman Floors Guy

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=d18_1195481852[/FLASH]Dont know what the conditions where surrounding this video, however, its another display of a cowardly man hitting a girl.

However, the women does land a cracking punch!
:eek:

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1st he gets dropped by her then he shows how much of a punk he really is by hitting her. :smh::smh::smh:

7xsi06g.jpg

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
How do y'all skip over the fact that she clocked him. When she clocked him first she entered into the fight game. If I ain't ready to throw blows with mike tyson I ain't gonna jump in the ring. He's not a punk for stepping up to her challenge. She needs to recognize her limitations. If he were fighting her like he'd fight a dude she'dda been stomped out. By the way is this board just for gals or can us guys chirp in errry now and then?

floridaman

Potential Star
Registered
Sad They She Even Had To Fight A Dude
All The Males Stand There Fucked Up To
Cause They Let Ol Boy Get A Lick On Her
They Shoulda Just Let Her Drop His Ass And Thats Dat

Dat Shit Ain't Cool To Hit Woman

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
I still say, I'm not about to give no woman no braggin' rights on her knockin me the fuck out. 1st of all I'm not gonna be out in the street arguing with a sister. I'm too much of an adult for that shit. Secondly, I'll respect her enough not to embarrass her or myself in public or possibly the internet like that. But with everything I know, every piece of black in or on me, I tell you that every adult person is responsible for his/her OWN ACTIONS. DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANYBODY UNLESS UR EXPECTING THE SAME. I don't care who it is. I ain't saying he should've beat her like she was a man, but now she's walking around thinking she can just steal on dudes like that and it's acceptable. It's not and he's not a punk for puttin her in her place. Women don't let men define them and men need to stop lettin women determine what a man is. Ultimately women need to redefine themselves and recognize their own limitations. This dude needs to learn when to shet the fuck up and duck.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I still say, I'm not about to give no woman no braggin' rights on her knockin me the fuck out. 1st of all I'm not gonna be out in the street arguing with a sister. I'm too much of an adult for that shit. Secondly, I'll respect her enough not to embarrass her or myself in public or possibly the internet like that. But with everything I know, every piece of black in or on me, I tell you that every adult person is responsible for his/her OWN ACTIONS. DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANYBODY UNLESS UR EXPECTING THE SAME. I don't care who it is. I ain't saying he should've beat her like she was a man, but now she's walking around thinking she can just steal on dudes like that and it's acceptable. It's not and he's not a punk for puttin her in her place. Women don't let men define them and men need to stop lettin women determine what a man is. Ultimately women need to redefine themselves and recognize their own limitations. This dude needs to learn when to shet the fuck up and duck.

Did you watch the same video as me? You didn't see him break her pumpkin, start shoving her, and pushing her around?

And what about that punk in the blue shirt that is standing around flapping his gums? This is a sad video if it was or wasn't staged...

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
Did you watch the same video as me? You didn't see him break her pumpkin, start shoving her, and pushing her around?

And what about that punk in the blue shirt that is standing around flapping his gums? This is a sad video if it was or wasn't staged...

Ok, I looked at it again. Dude was dead wrong for his behavior. Again I say every adult is responsible for his/her own behavior. She clocked the shit out of a dude. What did she think was gonna happen after she did that. She'd been better off callin a cop or something. His stupidity ain't worth her losing teeth.