Who's Frying a Turkey Today???

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Hey yall, Happy Thanksgiving. I would like to know if any of you guys or ladies. what type of turkey are you preparing today fried, baked, or turducken (turkey stuffed with duck that is stuffed with chicken).

82apk74.jpg

Baked

8f4pxtz.jpg

8eh6100.jpg

8g9lwdc.jpg

6tc6uxe.jpg

Fried

8e5vg5e.jpg

TURDUCKEN

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Just finished frying two. One was cajun style and mine was with garlic, herbs and beer. I didn't taste the cajun bird but my neighbors were already eating theirs and they said it was righteous.

The one I fixed for myself is just oozing with flavor. Needless to say dinner is gonna be good.:yes:

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
Just finished frying two. One was cajun style and mine was with garlic, herbs and beer. I didn't taste the cajun bird but my neighbors were already eating theirs and they said it was righteous.

The one I fixed for myself is just oozing with flavor. Needless to say dinner is gonna be good.:yes:

I feel you son I had just had a fried turkey delivered from The Jive Turkey from BK, and it was off the hook son.
:yes:

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
:lol: :lol: That's definitely some southern style cooking. My aunt in VA always fries one and makes a traditional one...I gotta say though..the white meat in the fried turkey is alway more moist :yes:

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
:lol: :lol: That's definitely some southern style cooking. My aunt in VA always fries one and makes a traditional one...I gotta say though..the white meat in the fried turkey is alway more moist :yes:

The one I ate was soo moist that I didn't need any gravy. It's just that moist.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The one I ate was soo moist that I didn't need any gravy. It's just that moist.

I hear you man. That breast was so juicy and tender it had me looking for a nipple. I over loaded mine with 2 jars of garlic & herb marinade.

Tony Soprano

Star
Registered
Deep-fried turkey is the only kind of turkey that I'll eat. For anyone who hasn't tried it, y'all gotta taste that shit. It's by far the greatest.

And it even tastes good as leftovers. :yes: