Who runs America? The Federal Reserve

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
Re: Who Really Owns America?

A lot of you have valid and solid points. But have any of you noticed the following?...

1) Both Kennedy and Lincoln were killed for doing the same thing...(Taking the control away from the Federal Reserve)

2) US Notes are nothing more than fancy looking "I Owe You" sheets.

3) Those that were and/or are in power were smart enough to put a statue of limitation on the people's intelligence.

This means, people are so well brainwashed and/or programmed with that "You will do nothing but complain, forget, and continue as if nothing ever happen" syndrome, which continues to be in full effort till this day. This is why every ten to twenty to thirty years after the crime was committed pieces of the truth are accidentally-on-purpose leaked out to the public...basically diverting your attention from the new crimes being committed.

But I do commend those here that are aware of some of the non-sense that is going on in America and furthermore, the world.

Damn good observation. I've always noticed that too. Hell, we're still findin' out shit about J. Edgar Hoover and FDR and JFK and shit. By then the people are numbed to it, because it seems like a million years ago.

I mean, I just found out a few days ago that JFK was having an affair with a Russian spy and possibly compromised our national security, but it was swept under the rug by his brother RFK and J. Edgar, who himself was probably a gold mine of all kinds of salacious and criminal activities.

Imagine what we'll be watching in 40 years when they're finally revealing what was happening during the Bush/Cheney administration.

`

The Amerikkkan Idol,

What browser are you using?

QueEx

Firefox

satan

wannabe star
Registered
So the founding fathers and other dead white men were right about something ie central banking?

satan

wannabe star
Registered
I've been reading about the fed and other conspiracy theories for 2 decades. Whether the subject be Hollywood, banks, or academia, whatever Jews have risen to the top are secular/non-observant. Jews were even involved in some of Hitler's funding. George Soros is a non-observant Jew and look what he did to other jews under the nazis.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
I've been reading about the fed and other conspiracy theories for 2 decades. Whether the subject be Hollywood, banks, or academia, whatever Jews have risen to the top are secular/non-observant. Jews were even involved in some of Hitler's funding. George Soros is a non-observant Jew and look what he did to other jews under the nazis.

I see where you are going with this...