who cooked ?

cameo

Star
OG Investor
I did three side for my mom today. Baked Mac & Cheese, Homemade Yams, and Greens.

Gonna fry the turkeys ( two flavor injected ) in the morning. Gotta do that for mom and dad, they are older now. Man, why my mom trying to get this woman that just moved from Alabama, to come by tomorrow.

:eek:momma don't know, OL GIRL SURE GOT A NICE ASS !:yes:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
LOL!

I have to work and I don't celebrate holidays but my job is catering dinner. Not a turkey but BBQ, from what I hear.

I just need to make sure I bring a plate home.

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
LOL!

I have to work and I don't celebrate holidays but my job is catering dinner. Not a turkey but BBQ, from what I hear.

I just need to make sure I bring a plate home.

HHMMM HHMMMMMMMMMM I love a woman who can cook.

Will you marry me.
:D

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
why dont you celebrate holidays

I think holidays are "much ado about nothing".

People act fake and don't seem to really take pride in their actions.

And most people don't even recognized that Thanksgiving is a celebration of the white man stealing the brown man's livelihood and it was the beginning of the end for them.

I can't knowingly partake in that.

Ignorance is bliss.

Starrkitty

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished cooking 3 massive bunches of collard greens. I am second chair this year and will accept whatever task my mom assigns. I suspect that I will be on potato salad and mac and cheese duty in the morning.

I think that she took it easy on me today since it was my birthday :D

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I just finished cooking 3 massive bunches of collard greens. I am second chair this year and will accept whatever task my mom assigns. I suspect that I will be on potato salad and mac and cheese duty in the morning.

I think that she took it easy on me today since it was my birthday :D

Belated b'day fellow Scorp. :yes::yes:

Chloe

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't cook anything but I might later or just find-a-family & just eat up there grub ;) holidays aren't particular special as they were when I was younger.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I have bigirl's cranberries and a pumpkin tart to take over to the family's house.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I do not celebrate this holiday but I am cooking today. I like to cook a bunch of stuff and then eat on it for the next several days. I am making my sweet potato salad and my wild rice and veggie sausage out of my vegetarian recipe thread. Collard greens and string beans and sugar snap peas. I actually do like some of this american stuff you guys eat today so I am making a lil cornbread stuffing and my cranberry stuff and laugh at me but I am making a fucking tofurkey cause its yummy. I am already snacking on my channa which are toasted chickpeas season up nice. Oh yeah glazed baby carrots too.