What's your definition of hitting it right?

Carolina_Bully

Star
Registered
I thought I answered this one,guess not. My definition of hitting it right is simple. I get wet alot when I am aroused and it will run down my butt or on your penis.That is how you know. Also my nipples get extra fucking sensitive and hard when my spot is being hit just right. My legs shake uncontrollably.Damn I need some.:smh:

girl you wild... and a TRUE SCORPIO

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
if i squirt ol boy is putting it down right...also when u still feel it the next day i can tell that was some excelent dick

this one dude would have me cuming even on the drive home afterwards...god bless that man

Last edited:

Mr. Lawng

Potential Star
Registered
I thought I answered this one,guess not. My definition of hitting it right is simple. I get wet alot when I am aroused and it will run down my butt or on your penis.That is how you know. Also my nipples get extra fucking sensitive and hard when my spot is being hit just right. My legs shake uncontrollably.Damn I need some.:smh:

That right there is the best feeling when she rides you and you feel her warm juices run down your nuts. I also like when I'm hitting it and it's so wet that you hear the "splish splash." That right there makes makes me go HARDER. :yes::yes::yes:

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered

:eek::eek::eek:

Mr. Lawng

Potential Star
Registered
You have it wrong...YOU PLEASE ME! You'll need to be on your knees and between my thighs.

I have absolutely :smh::smh::smh: NO problem with that.
2dw5jl.jpg

BRING IT ON!!!

ContinentalTea

Star
Registered
re: mz. million- God, there is nothing better for me than having my nipples played with and sucked. I can cum from that alone, no joke.

and there's nothing better than me suckn em- no joke-

Last edited:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Originally Posted by MTLI love the way your big, hard, throbbing cock feels in my ass. I swear each raised vain feels like a speed bump! Jesus!! Feels soooo fucking good! I want all of it. You know i can take it all, i want to whine on it, grind on it, our juice is everywhere. I love having you in my ass. Talk dirty to me it makes me wetter, i cum harder. I know you want to cum too. I can feel your head expanding in my ass. But not yet. I want you to see what your cock looks like in my asshole. How it stretches it, how it fills it. I loosen your hands and turn around sitting on your cock again. You take control, grabbing my hips and forcefully fucking my asshole. My asshole clamps down on your cock as i cum again...shit i can feel you swelling in me. Let me have it. Your hands grip my shoulders as you hold me down on your cock. I can feel you cum in my ass! So fucking HOT against my walls! It's soo fucking good!
You forgot to mention how you like me to put your toy in your pussy while your riding my dick in your perfect ass!!!! And then how you like to cum with a dick in your mouth and me in your ass so you can feel like you have no control!!! I know you like when you can feel every inch of my swollen throbbing probing dick!

Dont leave out the good part Baby!!;););)

Last edited:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:@MZM

Personally it all starts with the kiss for me ... I like small pecks that turn into deep tongue kisses ... no sloppy kissing please ... and don't try to swallow my face either ... lmao ... I like him to kiss my whole body ... especially my nipples ... that's my spot*blushing* ... a really good titty sick will mos def get me wet ... of course I like him to go down on me ... licking and fingering me ... his touch is important too ... I like a firm but gentle grip ... I wanna do it in every position so he'd better have stamina ... I understand he'll bust quick the first go round so I'll give him that ... but I expect longer the second time ... I like to start off in missionary ... I want him to work his way into me slowly ... I do not like that thumper kind of fucking where it feels like he's trying to hammer a nail into me:smh: ... start of slow .. take your time ... with each stroke get deeper and go harder ... then he can jack hammer me:yes:I wanna ride him ... I like when he pumps up while I'm on top ... but not where he's trying to dominate me at that time ... when I'm on top ... I'm the boss ... backshots need to be slow and steady to start off as well ... then he can gradually get deeper and go harder ... I wanna hear that he is enjoying me ... moan ... talk to me ... we're in this together sooo ... my fave position is with my feet on his shoulders ... this is where I can play with myself at the same time he is strokin' me ... I like it really deep ... I can take all of it if he takes his time with me ... he needs to make sure he is strokin' me in a way I can still play with myself too then while I am rubbing my clit and he is pounding me I can cum ... then he can cum ... then we can smoke a spliff and chill out:)

:eek:

55scg9.gif

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
Kissing (even though i don't do it well) is a great start for me. Against a wall is even better. I like the feeling of confinement, the pressure of his body on mine. His musk, the feeling of his clothing. To be honest i am soaked by the time the kissing is going on because i am remembering things that we've done or what could happen.

So kissing me, wet, hard, slow, biting my lips, then neck. The anticipation of his mouth on my nipples is enough to make me cum. My breast, i like them to be suckled hard. Put them together and suck both nipples, lick them, put your face in them...My right nipple is super sensitive I like my nipple (right)sucked fully into the mouth and the tongue flickered on it, the hands mikling it (like a baby would) take it out and then lick and pull my hard nipple. I cum from nipple play.

By the time you get to the pussy i am soaked. That's where your mouth comes in play. Put your face in my my pussy and rub it all over. I'll lick it off. Want to taste it? Kiss me, spit me back into my mouth (slowly). Back to my clit, i want it sucked, not licked (yet) while rub your fingers against my asshole.

I want to suck your cock before you make me cum again. Hold my head and fuck my mouth with your cock. Make me gag on it, fuck it like you'll fuck my pussy and ass...balls deep. Tell me what a dirty cock sucker i am. Use all the nasty word i like to hear...(B...C...W....)

I don't want you to cum yet, i want to feel you inside me. I want you to stretch me, fill me, hard and deep. Doggy style, face in the bed ass in the air my arms held behind my back. God slide it in slowly! Feel my wetness coat your cock, my heat, my tightness lock you in. Now we fuck. Hard and deep, grind on me, pulse in me. Own my pussy. Slap my ass, finger my asshole, get it ready for your cock.

Not before i suck it clean. MMMMMMM we do taste good! Shit juiced all the way to your sac. i clean it up for you. Lick them gently...like a cat with cream taste so good. I hold your jewels in my hot mouth, rubbing my tongue over their smoothness, slowly jerking you. But you know what i really want to do don't you? I want to show you how good you made me feel when you licked IT. When you touched IT...right there.

My turn to ride. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. Lay back, arms wide, legs apart. This won't hurt...much. I going to tie your hands and ankles to the posts of my bed. That's not the only thing i'll tie up. Remember those thigh highs you like so much? I'm going to tie it around the base of your shaft just tight enough. Wow! Look at your cock! HARD, bulging, the veins all raised, pre-cum ready, begging to be licked, sucked and fucked...by me. I saddle your body, leaning forward. My tits swaying in front of your face. Raising up i rub the head of your cock against my asshole. Ready to go in? I slowly ease my way down your shaft, you are straining to push more in me. But this is my ride. And i want it slow.

I love the way your big, hard, throbbing cock feels in my ass. I swear each raised vain feels like a speed bump! Jesus!! Feels soooo fucking good! I want all of it. You know i can take it all, i want to whine on it, grind on it, our juice is everywhere. I love having you in my ass. Talk dirty to me it makes me wetter, i cum harder. I know you want to cum too. I can feel your head expanding in my ass. But not yet. I want you to see what your cock looks like in my asshole. How it stretches it, how it fills it. I loosen your hands and turn around sitting on your cock again. You take control, grabbing my hips and forcefully fucking my asshole. My asshole clamps down on your cock as i cum again...shit i can feel you swelling in me. Let me have it. Your hands grip my shoulders as you hold me down on your cock. I can feel you cum in my ass! So fucking HOT against my walls! It's soo fucking good!

We calm down take a nap. Round 2 in 30 mins.

:angry: why the fuck did i read this while i'm work. now i gotta stay at my desk for 20 minutes. :hmm:

Legrand

Potential Star
OG Investor
Kissing (even though i don't do it well) is a great start for me. Against a wall is even better. I like the feeling of confinement, the pressure of his body on mine. His musk, the feeling of his clothing. To be honest i am soaked by the time the kissing is going on because i am remembering things that we've done or what could happen.

So kissing me, wet, hard, slow, biting my lips, then neck. The anticipation of his mouth on my nipples is enough to make me cum. My breast, i like them to be suckled hard. Put them together and suck both nipples, lick them, put your face in them...My right nipple is super sensitive I like my nipple (right)sucked fully into the mouth and the tongue flickered on it, the hands mikling it (like a baby would) take it out and then lick and pull my hard nipple. I cum from nipple play.

By the time you get to the pussy i am soaked. That's where your mouth comes in play. Put your face in my my pussy and rub it all over. I'll lick it off. Want to taste it? Kiss me, spit me back into my mouth (slowly). Back to my clit, i want it sucked, not licked (yet) while rub your fingers against my asshole.

I want to suck your cock before you make me cum again. Hold my head and fuck my mouth with your cock. Make me gag on it, fuck it like you'll fuck my pussy and ass...balls deep. Tell me what a dirty cock sucker i am. Use all the nasty word i like to hear...(B...C...W....)

I don't want you to cum yet, i want to feel you inside me. I want you to stretch me, fill me, hard and deep. Doggy style, face in the bed ass in the air my arms held behind my back. God slide it in slowly! Feel my wetness coat your cock, my heat, my tightness lock you in. Now we fuck. Hard and deep, grind on me, pulse in me. Own my pussy. Slap my ass, finger my asshole, get it ready for your cock.

Not before i suck it clean. MMMMMMM we do taste good! Shit juiced all the way to your sac. i clean it up for you. Lick them gently...like a cat with cream taste so good. I hold your jewels in my hot mouth, rubbing my tongue over their smoothness, slowly jerking you. But you know what i really want to do don't you? I want to show you how good you made me feel when you licked IT. When you touched IT...right there.

My turn to ride. Trust me, you'll enjoy it. Lay back, arms wide, legs apart. This won't hurt...much. I going to tie your hands and ankles to the posts of my bed. That's not the only thing i'll tie up. Remember those thigh highs you like so much? I'm going to tie it around the base of your shaft just tight enough. Wow! Look at your cock! HARD, bulging, the veins all raised, pre-cum ready, begging to be licked, sucked and fucked...by me. I saddle your body, leaning forward. My tits swaying in front of your face. Raising up i rub the head of your cock against my asshole. Ready to go in? I slowly ease my way down your shaft, you are straining to push more in me. But this is my ride. And i want it slow.

I love the way your big, hard, throbbing cock feels in my ass. I swear each raised vain feels like a speed bump! Jesus!! Feels soooo fucking good! I want all of it. You know i can take it all, i want to whine on it, grind on it, our juice is everywhere. I love having you in my ass. Talk dirty to me it makes me wetter, i cum harder. I know you want to cum too. I can feel your head expanding in my ass. But not yet. I want you to see what your cock looks like in my asshole. How it stretches it, how it fills it. I loosen your hands and turn around sitting on your cock again. You take control, grabbing my hips and forcefully fucking my asshole. My asshole clamps down on your cock as i cum again...shit i can feel you swelling in me. Let me have it. Your hands grip my shoulders as you hold me down on your cock. I can feel you cum in my ass! So fucking HOT against my walls! It's soo fucking good!

You Won Hands Down.:yes:Bravo!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

flamesc0033317-4ac0t6akj.jpeg