[[VIDEO]] Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Face Off with Max Kellerman -

dime bag

Rising Star
Registered
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/biFqbGXMc2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm sayin cuz:lol: check this out:

-You have one fighter, who thinks he's going to hurt Pacquiao let alone that provided that he wins, will command as many PPV draws:rolleyes:

-Then you have his trainer, who if a Mayweather-Bradley fight presents itself to his camp, thinks it only should be a 50-50 take it or leave it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

-Then you have the other trainer, who thinks he has two fighters that can beat Money May. And by the other I mean Kahn :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will end this post with ain't nothing wrong with being confident.

smmfh :smh:

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I'm sayin cuz:lol: check this out:

-You have one fighter, who thinks he's going to hurt Pacquiao let alone that provided that he wins, will command as many PPV draws:rolleyes:

-Then you have his trainer, who if a Mayweather-Bradley fight presents itself to his camp, thinks it only should be a 50-50 take it or leave it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

-Then you have the other trainer, who thinks he has two fighters that can beat Money May. And by the other I mean Kahn :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will end this post with ain't nothing wrong with being confident.

smmfh :smh:

I would not be surprised if Bradley doesn't make out of the first couple of rounds.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
I don't see Bradley gettin done like Ricky Hatton. Pac hasn't looked like that Pac in a long time.

Hatton abandoned his game plan and ran into the fire. Everyone since has avoided doing that shit. Bradley is talking crazy like he is going to go out there for war like he is fighting a weeded up, shot Casa Mayor. If he does that dumb shit... It will be over really quick. He will have to box a very careful fight to even be in it and he will need 2-3 good headbutts to disorient Pac enough to get close to winning.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

merce77

Star
Registered
Hatton abandoned his game plan and ran into the fire. Everyone since has avoided doing that shit. Bradley is talking crazy like he is going to go out there for war like he is fighting a weeded up, shot Casa Mayor. If he does that dumb shit... It will be over really quick. He will have to box a very careful fight to even be in it and he will need 2-3 good headbutts to disorient Pac enough to get close to winning.

We know that how cats talk going into a fight and what they do once they get hit are 2 different things. Same shit happened to Mosley, dude was talking war until he got planted on his ass. Actually Bradley getting rocked early and surviving may help him to actually stick to a plan of boxing, clinching and fighting inside. And like you said, a few headbutts won't hurt either. I don't see him winning but I do see a surprisingly good fight like Cotto/Mayweather but with Pac winning convincingly. And if he doesn't they'll give him the fight anyway so it's a win/win for Manny.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
We know that how cats talk going into a fight and what they do once they get hit are 2 different things. Same shit happened to Mosley, dude was talking war until he got planted on his ass. Actually Bradley getting rocked early and surviving may help him to actually stick to a plan of boxing, clinching and fighting inside. And like you said, a few headbutts won't hurt either. I don't see him winning but I do see a surprisingly good fight like Cotto/Mayweather but with Pac winning convincingly. And if he doesn't they'll give him the fight anyway so it's a win/win for Manny.

Won't hurt him but they're going to split both Manny's eyes open. For this fight, Manny should juice as much as he wants. Tim's bringing a fucking helmet to the fight so Manny needs an equalizer.
I think it's going to be like the old Mavs-Sun playoff games from years back when there's a lot happening but nothing happening. If Bradley had the power to hurt Manny, then I would see it as a more interesting fight.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered

Yeah, but he would have to survive getting wobbled. Mosley, Margarito and etc. were also used to bigger punchers. I wish Bradley luck simply on the fact that he really is a sacrificial lamb. He has no business in the ring with Pac like Clottey. Had he fought Khan and won... then I might have more confidence in him.

merce77

Star
Registered
Yeah, but he would have to survive getting wobbled. Mosley, Margarito and etc. were also used to bigger punchers. I wish Bradley luck simply on the fact that he really is a sacrificial lamb. He has no business in the ring with Pac like Clottey. Had he fought Khan and won... then I might have more confidence in him.

Just like Pac's last few opponents.:smh:

If he'd fought Khan and won, Manny's camp wouldn't have chosen him. They'd probably be fighting Robert Gurerreo or Brandon Rios.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Just like Pac's last few opponents.:smh:

If he'd fought Khan and won, Manny's camp wouldn't have chosen him. They'd probably be fighting Robert Gurerreo or Brandon Rios.

:yes:

merce77

Star
Registered
:lol:

Pacquiao and Roach are like a comedy team where Roach says all the shit that Manny can't/won't.

Freddie is Gepetto and Manny is.....

0.jpg