UAW Strike, No Tiers!!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I uncovered some hard truths after doing some research that provides a bleak picture on how the labor market will trend in the future for us. I was tipped off when I started seeing familiar looking tactics being deployed. Due to changing demographics, we will be pushed towards exploitative labor conditions by companies with low pay, no pensions, or any other benefits similar to the South. You know the South is not coming out of pocket with decent wages after coming off of slavery. This is why you see those Right to Work Laws and other anti-Union nonsense being setup.

1200px-African_Americans_by_state.svg.png

They will reap the profits which they will distribute through stock buyback and dividiends which favor whites due to their high disposable income.

The union’s willingness to modify its 2007 contract came a day after G.M., Chrysler and the Ford Motor Company submitted business plans to Congress in support of their loan requests.

Those efforts won praise from President-elect Barack Obama, who said the automakers had offered “a more serious set of plans” to save the industry.

Whites were 80% of the population, $50 per hour wages, pension, and benefits. The great migration from the South to the North such as places like Detroit altered their landscape. Being unable to retract these high wages due to the labor agreement, they play 'bankruptcy' games to force huge wage concessions. I believe this tactic was used with Apple back in the day before they offshored all their job.

Minorities become the majority, a 'tiered' system cosigned by President elect Obama is setup paying you dirt wages, no pension, and other nonsense under the guise of bailing out the company. Massive stock buybacks/dividiends favoring whites, and exorbitant CEO pay.

Stephen.Django-Unchained.webp

These exploitative racists labor deals that are tiered out favoring older white workers while giving minorities dirt wages. There is a demographic shift in the workers showing up and applying for these jobs. Anytime you see somebody black, Indian, or black looking cosigning (President Obama or Senator Scott) you know whites are behind it. The minority worker should also explore class action lawsuits, discrimination claims against the government and the company.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I am noticing a pattern of highly profitbale companies using the guise of bankruptcy to setup some exploitative condition such as offshoring like Apple or some labor deal. They will withhold a critical new profitiable product line like the Iphone, Ipad, or switching to Intel chips before this takes place.

I believe the Big Three attempted to replicate this tactic and it has worked for them; I immediately recognized the tactics when whites stepped back from commenting on the UAW strike, than you had these black clowns cosigning these deals (Senator Scott 2023 and President Obama 2007), which made me look further. Now I am seeing Indians like Nikki Haley rushing to make comments about the strike.

Byron Allen exposed these fools (NAACP, Al Sharpton, Urban League) with his multi-billion lawsuit. This took place under the Obama administration when these companies were seeking approval to merge. Another good example and now this labor deal with the automakers.

From our perspective, if a decent labor deal is not obtained black/minority UAW member should also explore the court system for discrimination claims to shut this scheme down.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
For more than a decade, Apple has made good on its history-making buyback plans, spending more than $573 billion on share repurchases since 2012. And in its most recent quarter, Apple spent another $18 billion on buybacks despite a third straight quarter in a row of declining revenues.
Apple-$573 billion!!!

Here are ways to spot companies trying to throw a fight, bankruptcy. Are they withholding new products like an Iphone, intentionally sandbagging quality, or just making poor management decisions?

Why hasn't a hybrid plugin truck been put on the market with decent range? GM did some nonsense with the Chevy Volt and Cadillac which went nowhere.

Garbage!!!

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Look familiar? Engineered financial losses that give the company leverage with suppressing wages.

20140218_12yearsaslave_blurayclip.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

1. First trying to setup these JV battery plants that are non-union with Koreans similar to what GM is doing. I think this pissed off the UAW and it looks like an attempt to bypass using this ambiguous legal entity. Ford tried to setup a Chinese CATL plant, that is now just going to be a licensing deal.

2. If they are trying to enter the EV market, they will need to cutback on stock buybacks, dividiends, and corporate bonds. The investor is going to have to be patient similar to Tesla with earning a return. There is no way to know how the consumer will see their EV products. It would be similar to Amazon investing/opening up retail stores. They have a track record of sales after many years with e commerce, but nothing operating a brick and mortar store.

The Big Three giving out $65 billion in stock buybacks while transitioning to EV. Nobody knows how the consumer will view their EV products, this was a big mistake, they are practically a startup with a legacy internal combustion business.

3. The UAW could link their wages based on stock buybacks and dividiends. If they accept 20%, and Ford tries to dole out massive stock buyback, their wages increase automatically to 40%.

4. Demanding Pensions, especially for black workers that will be lucky to make it till 55 years old would not be a good idea. The accounting is horrendous and is voodoo magic.

Last edited: