The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Adidas putting a full price hold on your credit card/debit card once you enter the raffle and won’t refund it back until up to 14 days if you don’t win. Ppl on Twitter going crazy about this

People kill me with that shit, if its that much of a problem you probably cant afford the shoes.
Flip side to that shit is they will pay over retail once the shoe drops and not complain about being overcharged.

cstrong79

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Adidas putting a full price hold on your credit card/debit card once you enter the raffle and won’t refund it back until up to 14 days if you don’t win. Ppl on Twitter going crazy about this

As they should IMO, regardless of whether or you can actually afford the shoes. I can rent a truck from Home Depot and the deposit charge is instantly removed an hour after I return my rental.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Air Jordan 1 Low X TROPHY ROOM raffle open !!!​

An absolute must have !!!!

61d6e7b2-517a-44a2-a12b-70b7e4f31f37.jpg

3fa73b6b-1a77-4aa5-ac22-c8bbdf5b82dc.jpeg

d77401f6-99f9-49cd-bfef-3793266a719b.jpeg

f9924e40-d3b0-431f-9b0b-9c54a2059685.jpeg

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I got then on the shock too.
Quality is terrible to day the least, as bad as I wanted this shoe, I am dissapointed.

Yeah, better put some crease guards in them, at the very least. They’ll crinkle up quick otherwise.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got then on the shock too.
Quality is terrible to day the least, as bad as I wanted this shoe, I am dissapointed.
So I'm trying to get up to speed on the new terminology.

What does "shock" mean when it comes to these sneakers being released?

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
So I'm trying to get up to speed on the new terminology.

What does "shock" mean when it comes to these sneakers being released?

When Nike has a hype release and a set release date sometimes they will drop a limited amount of pairs of the shoe randomly prior to the release date which are called shock drops. They shock drop is only open for 10 minutes, and they only release about 20% of the overall stock of the shoe.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Nike has a hype release and a set release date sometimes they will drop a limited amount of pairs of the shoe randomly prior to the release date which are called shock drops. They shock drop is only open for 10 minutes, and they only release about 20% of the overall stock of the shoe.

Gotcha.

I just realized they used that term with the upcoming release of the Air DT Max '96...

I'm like WTF, am I getting old...lol

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotcha.

I just realized they used that term with the upcoming release of the Air DT Max '96...

I'm like WTF, am I getting old...lol

Those should be dropping on Thursday, I know they havent been loaded on the Nike site yet, so they could change the release date.