The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me out? I was told that the Fish Oil works better then Flax seed . Because it already has DHA/EPA is that true?

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got my from vitamin shoppe, I got some shit called greens and chia...

all I know is I tried it today, and I took one of those dumps that make you feel like you can float away afterwards...

that shit had me walking fast like muthafucka today...

so far so good,

cant wait to try it before I go on my weekly central park run this saturday....

good looking out on the chia seeds advice....

Shit! it sounds like you ingested some type of edible crack.
Then you have another poster who is hallucinating saying that his skin is getting brighter because of it.
I'll pass for now pending future studies.

Last edited:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
just ordered some :yes::yes:
b1a8ae74.jpg

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Tight Post!

I eat Chia seeds every once in a while...both white and black. But my favs are Flax and Hemp, in moderation, to clean me out and give my skin a glow.

As for Chia seeds...I always sprout my Chia before I eat em. Theyre gelatinous seeds like Flax seeds...so sprouting them in water can be a problem....but thats my preferred method. You can also sprout them in soil and just clean the dirt off once the seeds pop open. FYI.....theres plenty of other ways to sprout seeds to release their "full potential".

btw...that gel thats released after soaking also helps you easily create chia seed or flax seed crackers. let them dry up...then spread some homemade middle-eastern Hummus on em...then eat away...yum yum...lol

chia seeds arent flax seeds, and supposely its more powerful than both fish oil and flax seed combined

Not really.

Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Hemp seeds, Fish etc all have something inside each of them that makes them superior than the other....but overall if you wanna get the maximum amounts of what damn near all of them provide, different types of healthy fatty acids (because the fatty acids that you get from fish arent exactly like the fatty acids that you get from seeds), fiber, proteins etc , then you should try all four every once in a while...not just one.

Thats a good way to eat moderation....try different varieties.

Last edited:

SNYC

Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
Shit! it sounds like you ingested some type of edible crack.
Then you have another poster who is hallucinating saying that his skin is getting brighter because of it.
I'll pass for now pending future studies.
:lol:

i just throw them in my protein shake and drink it. Some sites state that you should let them sit overnight (as they turn into a gel) and others dont. For me personally, i get a huge energy spike by just drinking them in seed form. I may let them sit overnight and test it that way. Regardless its some good shit.

Probably a placebo affect. Cause honestly CLA hasn't done shit for my weight loss. But then again I keep forgetting to take them after every meal. Sometimes I only take one a day :smh:

DatBoyNCali

Star
BGOL Investor
How much of this do you have to take a day to see major benefits? Are they really an endurance booster as well?

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ive been on chia seeds for a month

in the gym, this shit is just incredible

my energy levels are through the roof

plus im never hungry and the shit is brightening up my skin

i might end up being shadys complexion if i keep fucking with this shit

definitely one of my favorites right now along with cla

Same here. I make a green smoothie everyday after the gym and I put 2 teaspoons in the blender when mixing. Energy up skin is much clearer and of course hungry is down.
:dance: