The 30 + Roll Call !!!

P_Whipper

Potential Star
Registered
Uhhhmmm wth is with urrrmmm appendage pic in your avy?? I knw this is SOL but umm you gonna be on BGOL with that? Can't say I didnt try to warn a brother :smh:

I'll change it up before I start post on BGOL, I know if I go over there with this avatar, I'll feeling like I got mug by Mike Tyson and Roy Jones. Thanks for the heads up tho.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I'll change it up before I start post on BGOL, I know if I go over there with this avatar, I'll feeling like I got mug by Mike Tyson and Roy Jones. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Ok I don't think you quite comprehending what it is I am trying to tell you. Take it down. You are a newbie...i get that but SOL and BGOL are linked into one main stream man so again. Do like the rest of the men and put a pic of a chick or anything else man.Men in here do NOT play. And believe me they not gonna want to be seeing your peeenus up in there faces.
Man if you wanted to exhibit yo self there is an SOL thread for that. but :smh:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
It's cool P-Whip we (the LADIES) like to see members members on SOL but there's a thread for that. In an avi :smh:- not unless there's a big booty Latin chick's mouth over it. Even then its iffy.

Lady S is trying to help you out, because the main board is no joke and if they see that it's a wrap. Also, even here the male posters get uncomfortable when random penises pop up (tee hee that sounds silly).

I don't think an apology necessary, right Lady S :)

P_Whipper

Potential Star
Registered
I understand and appreciate the love and like most brothers feel the same way about tools mixed in with my candy...:D

It's cool P-Whip we (the LADIES) like to see members members on SOL but there's a thread for that. In an avi :smh:- not unless there's a big booty Latin chick's mouth over it. Even then its iffy.

Lady S is trying to help you out, because the main board is no joke and if they see that it's a wrap. Also, even here the male posters get uncomfortable when random penises pop up (tee hee that sounds silly).

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

Not all of us PO PO are for brutality :lol: I don't believe you need to apologize bredren.

P-Whip don't want you to feel ganged up on. I just am aware of the inevitability. Your life line on this site was looking pretty dim.

LOL izzy am sure there was no "pun" intended :rolleyes::cool: LMAO

penis pop ups....:lol::lol::lol: man its gotta be late..this girl has me laughing at here crazy puns...:lol::lol:

Cinamiss

Potential Star
:lol: 30 is the new 20!

I agree. You are as old as you feel. I am 29 and I look a whole lot better than some 18 & 19 year olds. :eek:(as a matter of fact i look better now than i did when i was 18)
They always assume I'm their age and when they find out my age they say oh your old :cool:but I'll tell you what I'd rather look like me than them. I eat right work out and take care of myself.. And i look damn good.......:dance:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Thank you very much!!! If you'd like to send me a gift, might i suggest Ao, ;)Sean,:yes: HeavySmoker.:eek::rolleyes:..just to name a few?

:lol::lol::lol: gal you dun know :yes:
I think that the crisp Canadian air will do them good don't you agree ;)

peace

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Thank you very much!!! If you'd like to send me a gift, might i suggest Ao, ;)Sean,:yes: HeavySmoker.:eek::rolleyes:..just to name a few?

Wouldn't that be a wonderful B-day gift? Ummm, mines is coming up in less than two months, and to play with those men would be the best gift I ever received :D

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
34 and still trying to live good. Trying to eat right, exercise and be mentally/spritually sound. :yes: