Strip Clubs in Houston, TX

Jeordicat

Potential Star
Registered
Fam, I'm heading to Houston, for 4 days this week and looking for a couple of spots to check out. Any suggestions?! Thanks in advance!

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmmm Houston has hoes....if you want a mixture check out Treasures on westherimer ....one of the most talked about strip clubs in houston is dreams i think its on Richmond, all these video hoes are always there.then there is legends on Richmond..so many hoes in houston bro...:smh::smh:

Jeordicat

Potential Star
Registered
hmmm Houston has hoes....if you want a mixture check out Treasures on westherimer ....one of the most talked about strip clubs in houston is dreams i think its on Richmond, all these video hoes are always there.then there is legends on Richmond..so many hoes in houston bro...:smh::smh:

Thanks bruh! I'm only really passing through, so I'm looking for a lil entertainment. I'm looking for spots that let ya get a nasty with the girls! LOL!!!!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay away from Treasures. The Police have that place basically shut down. If you want some action hit up Chicas Locas on 59 South.

DCPlaya

Star
Registered
Last time I went to the scrip joint in houston was back in 03. I hit up harlem knights 2000 and that joint was off the chain. Best strip club experience I ever had. It was a good while ago and I hear things may have changed but if it hasnt if theres a chance its anything like it was, I suggest you go there.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
LAst time i was in dream maliah was up in there. Its BYOB and 20 a head

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicas Locos

:dance::dance::dance:

Shit crazy man...Besides that fucked up ass music there that place is off the chain. They always have some nice spanish ladies then the flat chested ones who need to stay home. I hear during the day is where the star attractions are.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
I'm in the same situation. Headed to Houston in 10 days. I tend to like hole in the walls where you can actually touch them brawds. Please don't send me to some place where there's nothing but White women or Mexican women. I'm looking for a place that has big tittied sisters. https://www.tuscl.net/

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in the same situation. Headed to Houston in 10 days. I tend to like hole in the walls where you can actually touch them brawds. Please don't send me to some place where there's nothing but White women or Mexican women. I'm looking for a place that has big tittied sisters. https://www.tuscl.net/

Pretty much any of the places mack listed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Last edited:

Enigma

Support BGOL
Registered
I've been to Houston a few times over the years and I've never had a good strip club experience. I like value and $20 dances is not good value. While I should partly blame my cousin for these weak ass outings I'm just saying. It's no place like atlanta.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been to Houston a few times over the years and I've never had a good strip club experience. I like value and $20 dances is not good value. While I should partly blame my cousin for these weak ass outings I'm just saying. It's no place like atlanta.

Lap dances are pointless to me.
I don't even see the purpose.
It's just a way for the dancers to bleed more money from you.
I always just sit back and watch and maybe tip a couple of dollars while they are still on stage.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're right its not Atlanta its worse. Houston is pretty wide open in regards to the strip club game.