Speaker of the House new foreign aid bill includes money for Ukraine, Israelis, Taiwan and ban on tiktok nearly $100b. Ukraine say hurry up, taking….

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote about what happened to me just recently. After slowly being manipulated, they went off and tried to retaliate with this pitiful denial.

They leaked private medical information to the press who ran these preemptive news story to discredit evidence I used to support my claim (Newsnation). Thinking I would go to their pitiful white news outlets like an idiot. Anyways, this scamster women than proudly proclaimed that she is fully able to work with a similar condition. They also tried to run a story about doctors engaging in criminal acts that treat my condition.

Ribbon-Cutting-with-Talent-Sean-Compton-Perry-Sook.jpg

They went on to Reddit premptively with a person claiming similar but worse conditions being denied. Hey this normal, what is the big deal you have end stage cancer like OJ, you can work at a job while you are on morphine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When I posted a thread on Reddit it got flooded with government sock puppet accounts attacking my sanity than your 'Karma' score gets hit. BGOL used to be the same way until these fools were ran off. They don't allow you to moderate comments like Twitter or Youtube, allowing any scam entity to attack you.

reddit_header_2023-11-28-222257_hthh.png

Now you see why the government wants to get rid of Tik Tok, they have no proof of this useless data being used by the CCP. The U.S. government is fully embedded with our media, that engages in various nefarious tactics. These tactics could have been used to assassinate me and nobody would be the wiser. If you want all your eggs in one basket, than support this ban.

I detest the Chinese as much as anybody, but I also don't trust the U.S. government, I want choice when getting my information.

Last edited:

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bullshit has gots to stop Ukrane is milking us for a war that doesn't mean shit to most Americans.Send all of them white boys,the murderist thugs,the mafia's,the cartels,the internet hackers,scammers,lying ass fuckers,rapist,chomo's and whoever else on over there and if they make it back after the war is won then God wanted them to win and save Private Ryan.NO MORE MONEY

what should they do differently when they KNOW the peasants do nothing but consent?

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think its a bad idea to support the ukranians in this war considering how much of a threat russia is thought to be to US interest. But there should be some major strings attached. That said, I don't think it will matter much, because the MAGA party will likely sink this bill as they have all their own other legislative initiatives, for allegiance to trump and putin. I also think they've made the situation so much worse by delaying this for so long. Who knows how this will end up.
What a country of grifting politicians.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday at work, I was talking to my lil helper

He was saying, he don’t know much about politics but every time he turn the TV on we giving this one or that one beaucoup amounts of money, then next time this one getting a billion

He gonna lose it when I ask him, if he saw this.

He believe Hamas was raping women and killing babies, that’s why this conflict is going.

I told him, bro I know many folks online that done watch mainstream media…
Some idiots waved Ukrainian flags it should say

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wrote about what happened to me just recently. After slowly being manipulated, they went off and tried to retaliate with this pitiful denial.

They leaked private medical information to the press who ran these preemptive news story to discredit evidence I used to support my claim (Newsnation). Thinking I would go to their pitiful white news outlets like an idiot. Anyways, this scamster women than proudly proclaimed that she is fully able to work with a similar condition. They also tried to run a story about doctors engaging in criminal acts that treat my condition.

They went on to Reddit premptively with a person claiming similar but worse conditions being denied. Hey this normal, what is the big deal you have end stage cancer like OJ, you can work at a job while you are on morphine.

When I posted a thread it got flooded with government sock puppet accounts attacking my sanity than your 'Karma' score gets hit. BGOL used to be the same way until these fools were ran off. They don't allow you to moderate comments like Twitter or Youtube, allowing any scam entity to attack you.

Now you see why the government wants to get rid of Tik Tok, they have no proof of this useless data being used by the CCP. The U.S. government is fully embedded with our media, that engages in various nefarious tactics. These tactics could have been used to assassinate me and nobody would be the wiser. If you want all your eggs in one basket, than support this ban.

I detest the Chinese as much as anybody, but I also don't trust the U.S. government, I want choice when getting my information.
Gold is about to become the reserve currency of the world, if they can steal $300 billion from a nuclear armed country no country is safe...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Then what?
Vote em out of office!
But that's a pipe dream...
The whole system is corrupted
there is not enough people outraged to even scare these politicians..

Hell I'm sure majority of people still think they're America is the "good guys" of the world lol.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vote em out of office!
But that's a pipe dream...
The whole system is corrupted
there is not enough people outraged to even scare these politicians..

Hell I'm sure majority of people still think they're America is the "good guys" of the world lol.

So you came to Bgol on a Saturday afternoon/evening looking for outrage over an aid package congress just passed a few hours ago? What exactly are we supposed to do right now storm the capital? I’m grilling some burgers and steaks right now but if you organize something and give us a meetup spot I’m there Bro.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I rarely use 'their' social media but learned alot observing their activity from my posts. It is garbage filth, no way I am using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter for anything.

Preemptive news story, that discredit you before you can cry about your story on TV are a powerful tool. I would never use their garbage white media outlets for anything other than to dump my trash.

These platforms are designed to force comformity with the government narrative, if you post outside this narrative you get negative feedback and your score is tanked by government sock puppet accounts.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
So you came to Bgol on a Saturday afternoon/evening looking for outrage over an aid package congress just passed a few hours ago? What exactly are we supposed to do right now storm the capital? I’m grilling some burgers and steaks right now but if you organize something and give us a meetup spot I’m there Bro.
Lol you wild
But I guess I want the same energy exerted over things that they ought to care about as much as things that won't effect them.

Also I too am not ready to storm the capital either. I'm typing this from the beach actually lol.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When I posted a thread on Reddit it got flooded with government sock puppet accounts attacking my sanity than your 'Karma' score gets hit. BGOL used to be the same way until these fools were ran off. They don't allow you to moderate comments like Twitter or Youtube, allowing any scam entity to attack you.

You are going to get harassed by @Dr. Truth / Dr. Tranny for making the red bold comment. He is an attack dog for them and will claim the China version of antisemitism.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol you wild
But I guess I want the same energy exerted over things that they ought to care about as much as things that won't effect them.

Also I too am not ready to storm the capital either. I'm typing this from the beach actually lol.
I don’t blame you at all but the super liberal / pro-white is allergic to accountability and doesn’t have integrity. Two qualities that their unfiltered frenemy possesses.

Even got them sinking to new lows :smh:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Deion Sander son broke this fool neck, you don't have to do anything for anybody on a job. When something happens to you, a company or person will not pay for shit. I see fools diving on the ground, putting their life in danger on jobs, not knowing their company won't do shit for them if they get hurt. I don't think Deion is responsible even if he told him to do it. Those cops not running into a building to stop a mass shooter, is the police department going to pay for their disability if they get shot?

What got me into this story was this preemptive news scheme that Deion tried to use, thinking this guy might come out and have TMZ put this false narrative out there first as a child beater. Deion destroyed the video evidence showing his son broke his neck.

Except in my case, it was the government to cover up their crime/retaliation. Mine was more of a broad, general attack that did not mention my name, but took my condition and attacked the credibility of my medical evidence, labeled physicians as criminals, and suggested that people in a similar condition are capable of working.

Thinking I might go to some white news outlets crying about what happened, when I think they are filth and garbage not worthy of my time or respect.

I feel sorry for the guy wasting 9 years of his life, but he also needs to man up. He should have refused Deion request and went on his business.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WHITE HOUSE

Biden privately tells lawmakers not to expect much on reparations legislation​

The president weighed in on race relations more bluntly than any of his predecessors during his speech Tuesday. But he also set expectations low for congressional action.

I cant stand both parties, BUT YOUD EXPECT MORE FROM THE DEMONCRATS CONSIDERING OUR UNDYING LOYALTY

TO THE FUCKI FAGGOT GROOMERS....

cant stand this racist scum bag joe biden ahd his merry band of faggot recruiting tranny loving democrats....!!!!

KNIGGAS NEED TO REVISE OUR NATIONs ON OUR LAND!!! this one KEEPS FAILING US!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is also 9 billion dollars in aid for Gaza in the bill.
Gaza is included but doesn't get the total amount:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4608263-ukraine-israel-aid-passed/
The Israel bill included nearly $9.2 billion in humanitarian aid for Gaza, Ukraine and other war zones in the world, a provision Democrats had demanded as a condition of their support. But the money was not enough to get some liberals on board, who opposed the Israel bill Saturday largely because it did not place conditions on aid for Jerusalem.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
With all of the bullshit that's going on in this country, they have fucking nerve to tell us that giving this money (our money) away to others is a benefit to us?

I live in Cali, and when I tell you we are over-taxed... shiiiiit, "WE ARE OVER FUCKING TAXED!" I'm not trying to give a fucking dime to anyone who's not on this soil.

I wonder do most Americans really understand those numbers? It's an astronomical number and the government gives it up like penny candy. The I.R.S. told me a couple of years ago, there was a mistake on my 1040-X, "you need pay us back this money. Oh, and you're in a higher tax bracket now... we require more from you." Then they also want me to be happy and patriotic when they tell me, "Hey, we know we took your money, but think about this: Israel will be able to kick the shit out of more people of color... aren't you happy?" Fuck no, I'm not happy.

Burger, fries, and a shake is $20. Gasoline is +$5.00/gallon. Car registration is up. Utilities are up. I.R.S. is jacking people. Franchise Tax Board is jacking people up. They're giving money to immigrants. The cost of health care is up. Medicine prices are up. And they want me to be happy that they're giving billions away... Fuck that! :angry:

That shit is a slap in the face to all American tax payers, I don't care what your political affiliation is.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With all of the bullshit that's going on in this country, they have fucking nerve to tell us that giving this money (our money) away to others is a benefit to us?

I live in Cali, and when I tell you we are over-taxed... shiiiiit, "WE ARE OVER FUCKING TAXED!" I'm not trying to give a fucking dime to anyone who's not on this soil.

I wonder do most Americans really understand those numbers? It's an astronomical number and the government gives it up like penny candy. The I.R.S. told me a couple of years ago, there was a mistake on my 1040-X, "you need pay us back this money. Oh, and you're in a higher tax bracket now... we require more from you." Then they also want me to be happy and patriotic when they tell me, "Hey, we know we took your money, but think about this: Israel will be able to kick the shit out of more people of color... aren't you happy?" Fuck no, I'm not happy.

Burger, fries, and a shake is $20. Gasoline is +$5.00/gallon. Car registration is up. Utilities are up. I.R.S. is jacking people. Franchise Tax Board is jacking people up. They're giving money to immigrants. The cost of health care is up. Medicine prices are up. And they want me to be happy that they're giving billions away... Fuck that! :angry:

That shit is a slap in the face to all American tax payers, I don't care what you political affiliation is.

whats even MORE RETARDED is these fucks LITERALLY LOST TRILLIONS of OUR TAX DOLLARs they claim

THEY CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR... and its business as USUAL.....

thats whats more RETARDED!!

I know one account just HAPPEND to have occured RIGHT BEFORE 9/11....just google that rumsfeld quote...

they literally just stole the money during the bush years bruh!!! and thats just ONE occassion.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think its a bad idea to support the ukranians in this war considering how much of a threat russia is thought to be to US interest. But there should be some major strings attached. That said, I don't think it will matter much, because the MAGA party will likely sink this bill as they have all their own other legislative initiatives, for allegiance to trump and putin. I also think they've made the situation so much worse by delaying this for so long. Who knows how this will end up.
Where's the threat? Most of the time the United States or NATO is the aggressor in these instances. Most of the agreements made NATO and the United States is the aggressor. In the 90s after the fall of the Soviet Union certain agreements were made that Russia signed off on and the United States and NATO signed off on. I believe most of the time and I would have to check to be certain but the United States has broken those agreements. I know there was an agreement that NATO was supposed to have a certain numbers of countries in it. That agreement has been broken. Just like China several years back Nancy Pelosi was told not to visit Taiwan I believe she was first person of that level to visit. She was told beforehand not to do so. What does she do she goes anyway. The United States is a habitual line stepper.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

That shit is a slap in the face to all American tax payers, I don't care what your political affiliation is.
The dick riders don't care/quiet on this because their beloved politicians cosigned it. Notice they NEVER will call out the fuckery.
Not ever.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Your issue seems to be the all the extra taxes California is hitting you with. The majority of the things you mentioned are from the extra taxes the state is charging.

Unfortunately, that a state voting issue since the majority of folks in California seem to be cool with those extra taxes for now anyway.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Your issue seems to be the all the extra taxes California is hitting you with. The majority of the things you mentioned are from the extra taxes the state is charging.

Unfortunately, that a state voting issue since the majority of folks in California seem to be cool with those extra taxes for now anyway.
I can agree, a lot is based on California State's law etc...

But, it goes without saying that I'm not cool with giving Israel or the Ukraine a dime. It's the Federal Government that's funding these "nations"... giving them billions, while taking from me (and other Americans through Federal Taxes). I'm also not cool with giving money to immigrants while our own people here can't find a place to live/stay and eat.

It burns me up when they say, "By us helping Israel and the Ukraine, it's a win for the American people." Tell me how???

I have enough saltiness to throw around to all levels of government and all branches of government.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I can agree, a lot is based on California State's law etc...

But, it goes without saying that I'm not cool with giving Israel or the Ukraine a dime. It's the Federal Government that's funding these "nations"... giving them billions, while taking from me (and other Americans through Federal Taxes). I'm also not cool with giving money to immigrants while our own people here can't find a place to live/stay and eat.

It burns me up when they say, "By us helping Israel and the Ukraine, it's a win for the American people." Tell me how???

I have enough saltiness to throw around to all levels of government and all branches of government.
tHE MonEYz iZ gOInGz tO AmERIcaN coNTRactORz DoE
-BGOL idiots