sex while on cycle

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Ya'll is some scaredycats...blood is nature's lubricant...even when they aren't on their period #roughsex

Some of them are scaredy-cats, its not like your doing this with some random person, most likely its your mate.

Bet they didn't complain when they popped that cherry and saw blood. :lol:

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Some of them are scaredy-cats, its not like your doing this with some random person, most likely its your mate.

Oh that blood is cool it's the period blood that isn't cool :rolleyes: Oh yeah and you guys know it's only about a tablespoon of actual blood lost during a cycle.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Oh that blood is cool it's the period blood that isn't cool :rolleyes: Oh yeah and you guys know it's only about a tablespoon of actual blood lost during a cycle.

I'm sure that blood loss total varies from woman to woman. But still its not like were talking about liters and liters of loss blood.

Your fighting a stigma that's centuries old. One that's associated with myths and superstitions like, voodoo, roots, witchcraft, not to mention the fears today of exposure to blood.

I can remember when oral sex was a taboo. So people have changed over time. This subject however will be much tougher to overcome.

Last edited:

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
I'm sure that blood loss total varies from woman to woman. But still its not like were talking about liters and liters of loss blood.

Your fighting a stigma that's centuries old. One that's associated with myths and superstitions like, voodoo, roots, witchcraft, not to mention the fears today of exposure to blood.

I can remember when oral sex was a taboo. So people have changed over time. This subject however will be much tougher to overcome.

Well they say a total is a few tablespoons. People assume all of that is ALL BLOOD but it isn't how doods think chicks just be leaking pints and pints. And I know but still according to these fools I'm supposed to wait until menopause for action.​

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
yeah not about the other person being "into it" but that doesn't matter because there are men out there that will please their woman any way they can and for everything you don't do someone else will period.

I hear that and if that's a dealbreaker, then that woman needs to be with one of those guys.

:D
Never did it, wouldn't know. Even when I was a virgin, I didn't want a virgin.

I remember when people talked like it was taboo but I don't remember it actually being taboo.

Well they say a total is a few tablespoons. People assume all of that is ALL BLOOD but it isn't how doods think chicks just be leaking pints and pints. And I know but still according to these fools I'm supposed to wait until menopause for action.

Are you this overly dramatic all the time? Who said that?

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
I hear that and if that's a dealbreaker, then that woman needs to be with one of those guys.

:D
Never did it, wouldn't know. Even when I was a virgin, I didn't want a virgin.

I remember when people talked like it was taboo but I don't remember it actually being taboo.

Are you this overly dramatic all the time? Who said that?

It's not over dramatic lol If what I'm asking is up there with asking my dood to go murder someone then menopause would be the only time I can get nonstop action according to what you and others that agree with what you say are implying. By then my cooda will be dry as the sahara and shriveled up but hey at least I can get some kind of action whenever I want right? :rolleyes:

I think its odd the way people in here who participate in this are judging those of us who dont ... like there is something wrong with US cuz we arent into it :confused:

You cant compare this shit to oral ... this shit is comparable to people peeing on each other ... its on THAT level ... its not on the same level as oral

This is some gross bodily function shit that not everyone is into and that should be respected ... this shit will never be normal like oral sex cuz its unnatural and to most people its disgusting

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
It's not over dramatic lol If what I'm asking is up there with asking my dood to go murder someone then menopause would be the only time I can get nonstop action according to what you and others that agree with what you say are implying. By then my cooda will be dry as the sahara and shriveled up but hey at least I can get some kind of action whenever I want right? :rolleyes:

:hmm:You don't see these wild comparisons overly dramatic?
C'mon MM!:D:lol: Not having sex for a couple days out of 30-31 is on par with waiting until you're in menapause?

I think its odd the way people in here who participate in this are judging those of us who dont ... like there is something wrong with US cuz we arent into it :confused:

You cant compare this shit to oral ... this shit is comparable to people peeing on each other ... its on THAT level ... its not on the same level as oral

This is some gross bodily function shit that not everyone is into and that should be respected ... this shit will never be normal like oral sex cuz its unnatural and to most people its disgusting

I don't like the word "unnatural" but I agree with the gist of what LS29 is saying here.
It's a personal preference thing and many of us don't like it. Respectful partners don't guilt trip each other into doing things they're not comfortable doing and they retaliate when they don't get their way.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Upgrade Dave shut up. I'm sick of you dude. Unnatural that nigga. :hmm:

Sent from my real ass galaxy s3!

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
:hmm:You don't see these wild comparisons overly dramatic?
C'mon MM!:D:lol: Not having sex for a couple days out of 30-31 is on par with waiting until you're in menapause?

maybe it's amplified for me because I was in a ldr so while he was visiting I got it for 5 days and was avoided the whole time which pissed me off cause it's not like we have 25 other days out of the month. and who knows when the next visit would be. Does that make sense? anyway I'm done props to Murder, Mo, and NMP for taking care of your women when need be.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
maybe it's amplified for me because I was in a ldr so while he was visiting I got it for 5 days and was avoided the whole time which pissed me off cause it's not like we have 25 other days out of the month. and who knows when the next visit would be. Does that make sense? anyway I'm done props to Murder, Mo, and NMP for taking care of your women when need be.

ldr?

It might but I don't know those initials so I don't know what you're talking about. Without that info, I look at it like "What's wrong with the other 25 days?"

Taking care of your women when need be? Wow. Overly dramatic and passive aggressive. Interesting.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
ldr?

It might but I don't know those initials so I don't know what you're talking about. Without that info, I look at it like "What's wrong with the other 25 days?"

Taking care of your women when need be? Wow. Overly dramatic and passive aggressive. Interesting.

I think LDR stands for long distance relationship.

I don't know man, this clip might change your mind? I think I'd rather stroke it than....

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I think LDR stands for long distance relationship.

I don't know man, this clip might change your mind? I think I'd rather stroke it than....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks. That would be different too. Long distance relationship and a very light period then she's less unreasonable (though no less dramatic or passive aggressive).
But that's why I stayed away from addressing anyone's personal situation other than my own. Every one has a story.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks. That would be different too. Long distance relationship and a very light period then she's less unreasonable (though no less dramatic or passive aggressive).
But that's why I stayed away from addressing anyone's personal situation other than my own. Every one has a story.

yeah means long distance relationship.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_m6ehtt2FyC1qlm85qo1_400.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without reading the entire thread, it depends on the comfort of the woman and the man with it.

If it is established that it is a no by either party, then that's it.

If both are in agreement, first, learn the amount of days the cycle last and the flow pattern. If the low flow is at the beginning or the end, get it in.

If you just can't wait, and her vagina is burning with desire, take a bath or a shower, lay down a towel, and get after it.

We have to change the culture on this. A woman's cycle is LIFE! My great grandmothers put their cycle in the garden and had wonderful gardens...shit is better than epsom salt.

We ALL come from, the very thing we deem nasty, just fertelized.

It's to each his own, but respect the placenta.:lol:

itzmotto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was young and super horny I didn't mind. It really didn't phase me until after the fact. Kind of freaks a brother out when you see blood on your dick. I recently heard a comedian call it "Crime Scene Pussy" because it looks like your crime was committed when its over.

:lol::lol::lol:

This!!

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Without reading the entire thread, it depends on the comfort of the woman and the man with it.

If both are in agreement, first, learn the amount of days the cycle last and the flow pattern. If the low flow is at the beginning or the end, get it in.

If you just can't wait, and her vagina is burning with desire, take a bath or a shower, lay down a towel, and get after it.

We have to change the culture on this. A woman's cycle is LIFE! My great grandmothers put their cycle in the garden and had wonderful gardens...shit is better than epsom salt.

OH MY GOD!!

Hello_Kitty

Support BGOL
Registered
I've never tried it. It's not that I think it's nasty... just never tried it. How do you even get on a topic like this with your partner?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I've never tried it. It's not that I think it's nasty... just never tried it. How do you even get on a topic like this with your partner?
If you have a long term partner simply have the conversation....what will you, what won't you. You could be surprised by the answers you get.

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
If you have a long term partner simply have the conversation....what will you, what won't you. You could be surprised by the answers you get.

basically. its not you doing every month or every year. its like a once or twice a year scenario when you and your girl been vibe-ing and it comes along and destroys the vibe

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Its easy just treat it like the Nike slogan......................................................................JUST DO IT! :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

AbhjZSm.gif