SEE IT: San Francisco sports broadcaster Gary Radnich calls out colleague on air for reporting ‘Spac

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SEE IT: San Francisco sports broadcaster Gary Radnich calls out colleague on air for reporting ‘Space Jam’ casting

KATE FELDMAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 9:23 AM

What’s mine is clearly not yours.

KRON-TV San Francisco sports anchor Gary Radnich has gone viral for his reporting, but not how he’d have liked.

Rather than breaking news or moving features, Radnich has found fame for his on-air outburst after colleague Catherine Heenan stole a “sports story” from him — thecasting of LeBron James in the upcoming “Space Jam” sequel.

“We should tell you LeBron James is going to star in ‘Space Jam,’” Radnich said as he wrapped up coverage of the Giants’ game.

After FOX debacle, other strange disrupted sports broadcasts

“We actually — oh, are you mad ’cause I already read that?” Heenan responded.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

But the lecture didn’t end there, as Radnich continued to berate Heenan for reporting the casting instead of leaving the “sports news” to him.

Jilted reporter threatens to kill hockey player who cheated on her: report

lvbroadcaster25s.jpg

Gary Radnich (r.) called out colleague Catherine Heenan on air for stealing a “sports story” from him: the casting of LeBron James in the upcoming “Space Jam” sequel.
(KRON-TV/YOUTUBE)
“How’s Steph Curry’s knee,” he asked of his colleague, before noting that he’s never stepped into her territory by reporting on irrigation problems in a neighboring city.

Heenan, to her credit, stayed professional — despite rolling her eyes — citing that the KRON producer had given her the script.

Radnich’s mother is apparently a friend of Heenan, making the betrayal all the more personal for the sports anchor.

“There's gonna come a time when you have to choose between the love of your mother, and your mother's friends, and the honor and dignity of crime,” he said.

Follow the Daily News Sports on Facebook. "Like" us here.

“We may have reached that level.”

Almost a week later, Radnich posted the video of his outburst on Facebook, claiming that it was a joke all along.

“Wow! I must be a good actor,” he wrote.

“All this feedback from people who thought I was mad. Please watch again. I’m playing!”

Maybe Radnich should invest in some acting lessons next — or anger management.